Future of Grundy County

allblack

What a joke.. sp buys players from alabama? One in jail with 5 felony charges? No facts what so ever.

Didn't Brian Meeks get bought by that north alabama school in the 90s?

Half of the meeting was bashing jasper whitwell and south pittsburg. When the problem in grundy is that silent majority that lives in a fairy tail world that think they are an elite school. Well, good job, you won't be relevant for many more years.

Grundy hasn't been relevant since Ken left. They did get one thing wrong the sp player only had 4 felonies and can't leave the state of Alabama for now. Lawson is the only kid the football team lost. The other kid didn't play an he left because of problems I won't talk about on coach t. Lawson hasn't played a full season in over 4 years. He may have played 10 games since he was in 7th grade. Sanders left in 7th grade and it will hurt without him, but Grundy hasn't list one starter to any Marion county school. Depending on what happens with the coach will determine if 4 players on that team do.

I don't see it without him. Don't know if you watched that video, sounded like if tate doesn't coach, they don't play.

Also seen on the video where sp players played dirty.. I went back and watched that game 3x this morning.. maybe the problem is yall are all full of crap and none of you know a thing about football.