Future of Grundy County

allblack

Coach Tate is only in his second year no need to get rid of him..now if he don't win 5-6 games next year then hey it should be brought up for discussion..burner the new boys basketball coach is gonna win us some ball games the schedule is brutal this year which is their one downfall their first 4 games are against Franklin tullahoma and coffee county..out of their first 10 games I see a possible 2 wins. Next year. They can have a better schedule play some more winnable games..as for the ad mr. Trussler is a good man and would give you the shirt off his back..baseball coach I dunno him. Girls basketball I understand is in his second year so no need in getting rid of him..if you want to make a difference in our athletic programs maybe you should volunteer your time in helping the program

Clean house and get new blood in every sport. The AD needs to go as well. They made great strides by getting rid of the old baseball coach. He didn't help Grundy, and kept things stirred up.. It's a shame he hung around as long as he did.

I totally agree with all of this. Our sports programs are suffering and have for years. But it's about the family and who they want there. Small town politics it's never gonna change.

Coach Tate is only in his second year no need to get rid of him..now if he don't win 5-6 games next year then hey it should be brought up for discussion..burner the new boys basketball coach is gonna win us some ball games the schedule is brutal this year which is their one downfall their first 4 games are against Franklin tullahoma and coffee county..out of their first 10 games I see a possible 2 wins. Next year. They can have a better schedule play some more winnable games..as for the ad mr. Trussler is a good man and would give you the shirt off his back..baseball coach I dunno him. Girls basketball I understand is in his second year so no need in getting rid of him..if you want to make a difference in our athletic programs maybe you should volunteer your time in helping the program

It ain't about me volunteering hours, believe me.. I just work with a lot of Grundy people, and everything i hear is that it's a family affair up on the mountain, and even if I wanted to volunteer and help, unless your'e part of the family, they don't want your help.. Grundy County football is one of the worst in the state right now.. I'm hearing it from more than just Grundy people. Not beating Upperman the other night was 100% coaching.... Period.. Grundy has made a huge mistake, and keeps on making them. Never gonna be better up there.BTW they need coaches and administration not volunteers bud!!! You think I'm joking but I'm not.... lol

It ain't about me volunteering hours, believe me.. I just work with a lot of Grundy people, and everything i hear is that it's a family affair up on the mountain, and even if I wanted to volunteer and help, unless your'e part of the family, they don't want your help.. Grundy County football is one of the worst in the state right now.. I'm hearing it from more than just Grundy people. Not beating Upperman the other night was 100% coaching.... Period.. Grundy has made a huge mistake, and keeps on making them. Never gonna be better up there.BTW they need coaches and administration not volunteers bud!!! You think I'm joking but I'm not.... lol

Is there some things the coaches could have done differently during that game yea in my opinion they could but to behonest it wasn't the coaches fault for them losing the fumble on the punt return didn't help the interceptions didn't help the coaches put the boys in position to win and turnovers lost them the game..

Is there some things the coaches could have done differently during that game yea in my opinion they could but to behonest it wasn't the coaches fault for them losing the fumble on the punt return didn't help the interceptions didn't help the coaches put the boys in position to win and turnovers lost them the game..

HE THREW THE BALL UP 12-0 LATE IN THE 4TH............... THATS DUMB COACHING

Your right it is what it is. All everyone wants to do is talk about change but no one wants to help or step up and be involved in making any. That's how come things are like they are now and being ran by the one family. We all sit back and let it get this way. We heard about change during election time and now the new board is in place so let's see if they stick to the word CHANGE that got them elected. Or are they gonna get corrupt just like the rest. I guess time will tell.