Cordova has been turned in for recruiting violations

ExFootballCoach

Welcome to the 'T' Poet21.  It took an accusation against your school to get you to come out of the woodwork ... but you are in the house! I'm encouraging you to participate in the threads as we discuss the up and coming games. We NEED more voices on the 'T', Currently, there isn't anyone who comes into this forum on a regular basis that represents Cordova. Come on and be part of the growing Memphis area voices on the 'T' in the high school football forum. We need to hear from you.

I have been on T for sometime now...Look I like to read about all of the teams and games...I am just not into talking about teams...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on T for sometime now...Look I like to read about all of the teams and games...I am just not into talking about teams...

Well, with a whooping 42 post under your belt i'd assume you don't post much. However, let me say, we would welcome any input you have, especially when we are talking about Cordova.

For the record, this information was told to me by someone connected to the TSSAA.  This was much more than rumor, but I doubt anything will happen.  The whole state knows Memphis is outlaw and everyone recruits.

ElvisTheKing:

What school do you represent? We can always use another 'Memphis' voice on the 'T'. Even when they burst on the scene and just call all of us 'power programs' (Whitehaven, Cordova, and East)  cheaters.  

So, who is your school?

I'm about to ask ... I'm assuming from his initial comments that he/she isn't a Cordova, Whitehaven, or East supporter.

Whitestation is the school....Look Cordova is not cheating nor would Coach Jones put himself in that at all....I can say this about my Omega brother he does everything by the books.  There is a reason why God has continued to bless this young black coach from Westwood to Cordova.  God has his steps in order.  No Weapon form against Cordova Team and Coach Jones shall prosper, it won't work!!!!!

Fred Hammond said it best.....

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work

God will do what He say He would do

He will stand by His word

And He will come through

And He will come through

God will do what He said He would do

He's not a man that He should lie

He will come through

He will come through

Oh I won't be afraid of the arrows by day

From the hand of the enemy

I can stand my ground with the Lord on my side

For the snares they have set will not succeed

Whitestation is the school....Look Cordova is not cheating nor would Coach Jones put himself in that at all....I can say this about my Omega brother he does everything by the books.  There is a reason why God has continued to bless this young black coach from Westwood to Cordova.  God has his steps in order.  No Weapon form against Cordova Team and Coach Jones shall prosper, it won't work!!!!!

Fred Hammond said it best.....

And He will come through

And He will come through

He's not a man that He should lie

He will come through

He will come through

Oh I won't be afraid of the arrows by day

From the hand of the enemy

I can stand my ground with the Lord on my side

For the snares they have set will not succeed

Hold up! You mean to tell me I got a Fred Hammond guy on the 'T' with me! And you went way back to the 'Spirit of David' Album ... big props!

Oh Yeah!

Edited by kwc

Apparently, Cordova High School has been turned in by White Station, Collierville, Bartlett, Germantown, and St. Benedict for illegal players.  The starting offensive tackle played for Germantown as a freshman, St. Benedict as a sophomore, and now he is a starter for Cordova.  How can a kid play at three different schools in three years and be eligible?  CHS also has two kids who were starters for White Station last year and they are both starting for Cordova, plus one of those kids is LIVING with an assistant coach so he will be in the district.  Another starter from Collierville is currently playing for Cordova as well.  Two starters from last years Bartlett Panthers have also transferred to Cordova and are contributing.  According to multiple sources, there might be as many as 10 to 12 kids playing for Cordova who are not eligible or at least people are wondering how they could possibly be eligible.  I've always been under the impression that a player could not live with a coach and be eligible, but I guess his mother doesn't care.  I'm sure the Cordova staff probably takes in all kinds of kids who need a place to stay.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that these kids can ball out the frame!!!  Does anyone do things the right way anymore or are all these "coaches" unable to develop kids so they need to recruit talent in order to win!  Don't even get me started about the basketball program.  Scales is as shady as they come.  He has been picking up kids from all over the city and bringing them to school ever since he got to Cordova.  The principal told him to not play a kid in the state championship  last year, but he did anyway, even though he knew the kid wasn't even enrolled at CHS.  So tired of all the cheating in Memphis, the whole city is outlaw, including precious whitehaven, ridgeway, white station, and all the other "power programs."

Yeah that kid your speaking about lost his mother and father some years ago....So get your facts straight....Stop it ok...Cordova is not cheating!!!!!!!

Elvistheking posting inflammatory rumors about Cordova.....Whitehaven high school is located on Elvis Presley Blvd..... Da Haven posters are coming in here defending Da 'Dova....Or are they just pretending to defend Da 'Dova to deflect and make it seem like the OP is from some other school in Memphis....It smells real fishy in this thread.....fish fry fishy....Black Haven Senator is behind this!!!!