Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

I sure do miss Herman from Coalfield that called in regularly on the Doc, Jeff and Heather Show and always gave all the listeners a report on what was going on in that part of the country. Herman was Coalfield's number one fan and I'm sure he'll be watching this game from the best seat anyone could ever imagine this week so please think of him Thursday Night.

I'm no coalfield fan but I sure did like listening to him.

One of the quietest mornings ever for GB and Coalfield week.You all have carpal tunnel from all that typing last night?Two undefeated Region 2 teams.

Coalfield has just taken over the #1 spot in region 2 with that win over Harriman and coming into Greenback with a ton of confidence and momentum!

One of the quietest mornings ever for GB and Coalfield week.You all have carpal tunnel from all that typing last night?Two undefeated Region 2 teams.

Coalfield has just taken over the #1 spot in region 2 with that win over Harriman and coming into Greenback with a ton of confidence and momentum!

Maybe they're waiting on you to go back to bed....Just saying LOL

No what is a joke is a so called parent getting on here and posting this ridiculous nonsense - this is a football message board and I enjoy reading posts made by former players and then some idiot gets on here and says this - your comments are what kids don't need to hear - show some class

terrij who do you think you are. You act like you are part of something but stay off this page you are a joke