Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Guys please get back to Talking Football it's going to get shut down..

The more I think about the game if Coalfield can somehow get this game into the 4th qtr either tied or down by 1 score I think they will pull it out. The only problem is going to be playing flawless for three quarters for that to happen.

It's funny to see how the point spread in this game has started to fall as the week goes on. Parker Mckinney showed some real spunk last week against Harriman. You could see it the way he pulled away from tackles heading into the end zone toward the flag pole. He had a determination about him I have been waiting to see for three years. This kid is no longer gun shy with his injury from last year. I think Lowe, Mckinney, and Keathley open up against Greenback and make a game of it. I also wonder how Greenback will hold up when they have to play an entire game to win? How will they handle it if they trail in this game.I just hope their legs and minds are in good enough shape to finish this one. I'm excited as a football fan to see this one go down.

It's funny to see how the point spread in this game has started to fall as the week goes on. Parker Mckinney showed some real spunk last week against Harriman. You could see it the way he pulled away from tackles heading into the end zone toward the flag pole. He had a determination about him I have been waiting to see for three years. This kid is no longer gun shy with his injury from last year. I think Lowe, Mckinney, and Keathley open up against Greenback and make a game of it. I also wonder how Greenback will hold up when they have to play an entire game to win? How will they handle it if they trail in this game.I just hope their legs and minds are in good enough shape to finish this one. I'm excited as a football fan to see this one go down.

I'm still saying 21.Who is crawfishing???

I find it amusing that Greenback people are so concerned with stats. Roberts daddy and grandpa would have you believe he is better than Jalen Hurd and how great he is. If he was that great, they wouldn't have got drummed by a good NCS team in the state, and he wouldn't have ran away from higher classification competition like he did. The Willis kid is a good high school quarterback, but in all reality he is the third best one in the region. His mom and dad coming on here and showing their hurt feelings because kids dropping passes and Roberts getting most of the attention is ridiculous. Greenback is the most talented team in the region, but I have seen them play and they are not near as good as they think they are. I like small town football and Greenback will be the place to be Thursday night. They are playing the second best team in the region but they are a distant second. It will get ugly Greenback 49-14.