Bradley Central Hosts Dobyns-Bennett

alt1958

. Oct.20th means nothing if we don't win at Hardin Valley next week. We played our worst game of the year last night. Defense gave up way to much on the ground but for some CRAZY reason DB kept trying to throw. Offense should have scored close to 80 points but our OC was back to his old tricks last night and almost cost us our QB. Gonna have to play better next week if we want Oct.20th to be as big as everyone has been talking for a month now.

Not crazy at all.I'd call the whole thing absolute genius.Maybe my numbers are off but I believe DB has  won 3 of the last 14 games ..To do that and have a radio guy say to GC after the game,"nobody wants to play DB in the playoffs ",absolute genius .

. Oct.20th means nothing if we don't win at Hardin Valley next week. We played our worst game of the year last night. Defense gave up way to much on the ground but for some crazy reason DB kept trying to throw. Offense should have scored close to 80 points but our OC was back to his old tricks last night and almost cost us our QB. Gonna have to play better next week if we want Oct.20th to be as big as everyone has been talking for a month now.

I hate to rain on the parade but Oct.20th. will be a nightmare for BC. I've seen this movie before. Many times.

Not crazy at all.I'd call the whole thing absolute genius.Maybe my numbers are off but I believe DB has  won 3 of the last 14 games ..To do that and have a radio guy say to GC after the game,"nobody wants to play DB in the playoffs ",absolute genius .

Just another example of that "Dream World" that is Kingsport.

I hate to rain on the parade but Oct.20th. will be a nightmare for BC. I've seen this movie before. Many times.

Most of us know that we have no shot on October 20th. The realistic fans anyways. Why this game will be on ESPNU and some CBS channel is beyond me. I don't wanna see us get blowed out on national tv (even tho I'll be there live for it). I just keep hoping, maybe a little slight chance may be lingering inside my little brain, that it will be SR night and Cole and the other few SR we have on that team will play their butts off and have the heart to compete somehow, someway, but like I said several times, the best thing that's gonna come out of this game, will be our 23-24 time wrestling state champs getting their rings during half time.

• Upvote 1

Most of us know that we have no shot on October 20th. The realistic fans anyways. Why this game will be on ESPNU and some CBS channel is beyond me. I don't wanna see us get blowed out on national tv (even tho I'll be there live for it). I just keep hoping, maybe a little slight chance may be lingering inside my little brain, that it will be SR night and Cole and the other few SR we have on that team will play their butts off and have the heart to compete somehow, someway, but like I said several times, the best thing that's gonna come out of this game, will be our 23-24 time wrestling state champs getting their rings during half time.

Oh I will probably pick Maryville on my picking contest, but unlike most years, I think this Bradley team has a small chance of the upset. But I would not bank on it.

However, this is one time I think we can give them a game at least.

Oh I will probably pick Maryville on my picking contest, but unlike most years, I think this Bradley team has a small chance of the upset. But I would not bank on it.

However, this is one time I think we can give them a game at least.

Hard to say where this Maryville team stacks up with the past but they have really had to dig into their depth this year and probably play guys a lot quicker then normal I would guess.Either way it's just the regular season and both teams will live for another day.

Just another example of that "Dream World" that is Kingsport.

Well that's a 3-11 record over the last 14.Did I say that GQ has a 244-15 life time record at Maryville.Hey,as long as those few that control it are happy at lunch together.Any way I'll preach a little now.Many of the DB coaches work with other sports like baseball,wrestling and track.They are good coaches and good men.Unless those coaches reading my bombardment disrespected or belittled one of my kids ,then a few have no ideal what's really pizzed me off and why I done a 180 on football and bring the facts.One of their own summed it up quiet nicely.he said he wouldn't blame me or mine for never stepping back into J fred.I don't hold it against the players or most and here is an example .A friend of mine has a stud baseball player coming up in another county and I think I've got DB one there.I told him the program was not only solid but the coach was always fair to my kids in football and a great guy.I'd say the same for wrestling and track.