Bradley Central Hosts Dobyns-Bennett

alt1958

Rw87 i wasn't at the game last week, if i was I'm not like most people hiding behind a screen name, i would have meet you at the db game. Rw87 i read all the comments that every one had to say about the game. Rw87 even though i might not comment as much I'm reading everything. Rw87 before i started my profile i troll the threads, i even remember u saying after last year lost in the championship game it's going to be a hatd time for u to recover and that you need a drink.

You're not hiding behind a screen name?

10-4 ;) And #35 for DB going out early in the game last night with a shoulder injury made a difference too. He's a stud mlb.

Big Savon was out sick with Flu like symptoms and couldn't even make the trip! DB gave both of these good teams all they could handle and the record may not show it but they continue to get better each week, minus several bad calls by the officials and the outcomes of both games may be different! Throw in bad officiating throughout the entire OR game and the record of this team looks much different! Talk either way means nothing, but this DB team could be rolling by playoff time, if you think DB is not good ask the players on your teams and I think you will find out that DB has their respect!

Big Savon was out sick with Flu like symptoms and couldn't even make the trip! DB gave both of these good teams all they could handle and the record may not show it but they continue to get better each week, minus several bad calls by the officials and the outcomes of both games may be different! Throw in bad officiating throughout the entire OR game and the record of this team looks much different! Talk either way means nothing, but this DB team could be rolling by playoff time, if you think DB is not good ask the players on your teams and I think you will find out that DB has their respect!

I never said they weren't good pal. You need to take a breath. I said the game would have been different if 35 didn't go out with a shoulder injury last night. I was at the OR, BC and Maryville game. And trust me I talk to the Maryville players and coaches daily. Nothing but respect from them. I actually talked to several DB fans last night Edited by rebelwoman87

Best team by far we have seen all year. QB is darn good. It looked like facing the Giants out there compared to yalls DL. Glad the super 32 will be over, but I wouldn't mind playing DB more in the future. I the our guys will be black and blue today, for sure lol.

Only thing I didn't like bout DB last night was why in the world did they play man? One on one with Tucker was crazy. That hurt y'all more than anything. I don't see y'all losing anymore regulate season games.

Best team by far we have seen all year. QB is darn good. It looked like facing the Giants out there compared to yalls DL. Glad the super 32 will be over, but I wouldn't mind playing DB more in the future. I the our guys will be black and blue today, for sure lol.

Only thing I didn't like bout DB last night was why in the world did they play man? One on one with Tucker was crazy. That hurt y'all more than anything. I don't see y'all losing anymore regulate season games.

Coach T needs a like button: I agree with and respect a lot that I see on here, from a lot of people from other teams, but you hit the nail on the head with this post! We do not know how to defend the pass, the defensive coaches make adjustments and it only gets worse. If we ever figure this problem out we will compete with anyone with a chance to win, we now only compete! Part of it is not playing certain kids in the right position, but mainly defensive coaching. Coach Clark needs to step in and do the defense himself, the players are there! You all have a great place to watch a football game, and some great athletes, just need to tighten things up for Maryville as they are fundamentally sound and have 14-0 lead over the opposing team mentally before the game even gets started.

Most of us know that we have no shot on October 20th. The realistic fans anyways. Why this game will be on ESPNU and some CBS channel is beyond me. I don't wanna see us get blowed out on national tv (even tho I'll be there live for it). I just keep hoping, maybe a little slight chance may be lingering inside my little brain, that it will be SR night and Cole and the other few SR we have on that team will play their butts off and have the heart to compete somehow, someway, but like I said several times, the best thing that's gonna come out of this game, will be our 23-24 time wrestling state champs getting their rings during half time.

Hopefully after they give out their rings you'll go home and watch your cornhuskers play. No other reason for you to be there after that. No one will need your negativity. Better yet just move over to the other side of the stadium. The way you talk most of the time that's where you belong.

Big difference in being negative and stating what HE thinks. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean he doesn't support the Bears. His kid graduated from WV I believe is what he had posted and he still rooted for the Bears. He defended them having more than just Copeland when myself and others all thought differently. Still does. Sometimes it's all in the way or tone we perceive when we read it. And no not attacking you or defending him. I'm just stating what I think.

Hopefully after they give out their rings you'll go home and watch your cornhuskers play. No other reason for you to be there after that. No one will need your negativity. Better yet just move over to the other side of the stadium. The way you talk most of the time that's where you belong.

You can't help but be a douchebag can you? You're a typical sunshine pumping homer.

Big difference in being negative and stating what HE thinks. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean he doesn't support the Bears. His kid graduated from WV I believe is what he had posted and he still rooted for the Bears. He defended them having more than just Copeland when myself and others all thought differently. Still does. Sometimes it's all in the way or tone we perceive when we read it. And no not attacking you or defending him. I'm just stating what I think.

Well said. Betweenthetackles is just a douchebag internet warrior.