Bradley Central Hosts Dobyns-Bennett

alt1958

Hopefully after they give out their rings you'll go home and watch your cornhuskers play. No other reason for you to be there after that. No one will need your negativity. Better yet just move over to the other side of the stadium. The way you talk most of the time that's where you belong.

Dude you're f'ing clueless. You have no idea who the heck I am. Do I know him? Sure! He is my cousin. Am I a cornhusker fan? Bahaha no! Said it once and I'll say it one last time. If you're man enough to try to call someone out on here in person, you should be man enough to call him out at the game the next 2 weeks. If you know him, you should know he is standing at the 40 yard line with the Lake Forrest coaches each week. Come on. Show yourself to him. That boy lives and dies black and gold. Talks to the Copelands almost daily. Only thing he has ever said negative on fb or anywhere was having last years playoff game at Finley Stadium. Other than that, he supports Floyd, Freeman and whoever else is on the sidelines coaching and also is more positive than me!

I don't agree with a lot of his stuff, but he is right sometimes. He just talks when he shouldn't. Matter of opinions. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read. It's the F'ing simple.

Coach T needs a like button: I agree with and respect a lot that I see on here, from a lot of people from other teams, but you hit the nail on the head with this post! We do not know how to defend the pass, the defensive coaches make adjustments and it only gets worse. If we ever figure this problem out we will compete with anyone with a chance to win, we now only compete! Part of it is not playing certain kids in the right position, but mainly defensive coaching. Coach Clark needs to step in and do the defense himself, the players are there! You all have a great place to watch a football game, and some great athletes, just need to tighten things up for Maryville as they are fundamentally sound and have 14-0 lead over the opposing team mentally before the game even gets started.

Watch Nick Saban if anything isn't right with Bama.I hope he is all over Lane and Jeremy next week.That's why head coaches make the money and take the heat or the glory.You go back five years and put coach Quarles at DB and see if there wouldn't be 150 kids out every year wanting to play.No outstanding athlete would ever be disrespected by  him or any coach on his team .It wouldn't be if's and but's,all of Kingsport would  be expecting a state championship this year,not wishing for a 2nd or 3rd round win.DB has the players on the team and in the halls every year.Give them what they need and everyone would be on the kool-aid.I argue every day or two with people that think DB doesn't have athletes any more.One or two moves and even with much of the staff in place, DB is a powerhouse.Just my opinion if anyone agrees or not

Watch Nick Saban if anything isn't right with Bama.I hope he is all over Lane and Jeremy next week.That's why head coaches make the money and take the heat or the glory.You go back five years and put coach Quarles at DB and see if there wouldn't be 150 kids out every year wanting to play.No outstanding athlete would ever be disrespected by him or any coach on his team .It wouldn't be if's and but's,all of Kingsport would be expecting a state championship this year,not wishing for a 2nd or 3rd round win.DB has the players on the team and in the halls every year.Give them what they need and everyone would be on the kool-aid.I argue every day or two with people that think DB doesn't have athletes any more.One or two moves and even with much of the staff in place, DB is a powerhouse.Just my opinion if anyone agrees or not

I try to keep it as positive as possible, because I know some kids see this stuff, and I am with you we have some really good ones out there, and also agree there are others walking the halls that could play and there others on the sideline that could play, at least giving rest to the starters. There are one or two coaches that struggle with the step up to the higher level of play, and I don't like to call for anyone to be fired, but job duties should be shifted! The offense is scoring points but being held back to take time off the clock because we have not been able to stop teams that throw the ball consistently. I still believe the boys are as good as most DB teams from the past, but we need to learn to keep teams under 30 pts. If I was Clark, I would become strongly involved with the defense, or lay your ears back and try to out score everyone. D-line looks good, linebackers look good, D-backs need a strategy that makes sense. One of our leaders in interceptions played very little this week because certain defensive coaches want to blame the kids for their lack of coaching! Fix this problem and the kids may surprise some people! Three games to get it right before the playoffs.

I try to keep it as positive as possible, because I know some kids see this stuff, and I am with you we have some really good ones out there, and also agree there are others walking the halls that could play and there others on the sideline that could play, at least giving rest to the starters. There are one or two coaches that struggle with the step up to the higher level of play, and I don't like to call for anyone to be fired, but job duties should be shifted! The offense is scoring points but being held back to take time off the clock because we have not been able to stop teams that throw the ball consistently. I still believe the boys are as good as most DB teams from the past, but we need to learn to keep teams under 30 pts. If I was Clark, I would become strongly involved with the defense, or lay your ears back and try to out score everyone. D-line looks good, linebackers look good, D-backs need a strategy that makes sense. One of our leaders in interceptions played very little this week because certain defensive coaches want to blame the kids for their lack of coaching! Fix this problem and the kids may surprise some people! Three games to get it right before the playoffs.

I've known many of these kids since they were in grade school and some before that.If not for them,I could give a fort Patrick dam .My school hired a new coach a few years ago and he turned the program around over night.Took them from three straight crap years to 10-3 and 11-2 records.He was replaced by coach Ballard the next year and the program got even better at Greeneville. Yes the right leader makes a difference.As far as this kid or that playing,some coaches are human and it makes it hard when family or friends kids come up for their teams..I've seen kids that couldn't whip a wet paper bag on the field as a 9th grader, start a year or two later.Kids that were slower then some lineman start in the backfield or secondary that also lacked size and strength but were somebody.It happens but that's also when you see kids leave the program because they know when their getting scrd.I think DB should win out and be on a roll going into the playoffs.

I've known many of these kids since they were in grade school and some before that.If not for them,I could give a fort Patrick dam .My school hired a new coach a few years ago and he turned the program around over night.Took them from three straight crap years to 10-3 and 11-2 records.He was replaced by coach Ballard the next year and the program got even better at Greeneville. Yes the right leader makes a difference.As far as this kid or that playing,some coaches are human and it makes it hard when family or friends kids come up for their teams..I've seen kids that couldn't whip a wet paper bag on the field as a 9th grader, start a year or two later.Kids that were slower then some lineman start in the backfield or secondary that also lacked size and strength but were somebody.It happens but that's also when you see kids leave the program because they know when their getting scrd.I think DB should win out and be on a roll going into the playoffs.

Steve McCurry the coach they brought in had won state championships at AC Reynolds over in Asheville, NC. Ballard came back on as the offensive coordinator under McCurry after taking a few years off (Ballard and Zeller had problems about offensive play calling when he was the O coordinator under Zeller) McCurry got the new weight room and turf put on the field and instilled the work ethic that Greeneville has today. When Ballard took over and Greeneville stayed in their correct classifications unsteady of playing up that has helped Greeneville tremendously. In my opinion Greeneville would have had more state titles playing in 3a over the years when there was 5 classifications. You are correct about coaching but it takes the buy in of the players, administration, fans, and the Community.

Steve McCurry the coach they brought in had won state championships at AC Reynolds over in Asheville, NC. Ballard came back on as the offensive coordinator under McCurry after taking a few years off (Ballard and Zeller had problems about offensive play calling when he was the O coordinator under Zeller) McCurry got the new weight room and turf put on the field and instilled the work ethic that Greeneville has today. When Ballard took over and Greeneville stayed in their correct classifications unsteady of playing up that has helped Greeneville tremendously. In my opinion Greeneville would have had more state titles playing in 3a over the years when there was 5 classifications. You are correct about coaching but it takes the buy in of the players, administration, fans, and the Community.

About any class would have been better then 4A and Maryville.