Bradley Central Hosts Dobyns-Bennett

alt1958

Blazer,if a successful middle school season means the future is bright,look at today.The middle school conference champs from 3 and 4 years ago are 11th and 12th graders.I said this could be a state contender years ago with some changes.The only thing that guarantees a bright future is if it's not a cloudy day.

I don't get it ?

I think the writer is trying to infer that a talented group of 8th graders will end up at DB and make the program better in years to come.     But read Batman's response above, I guess that's not always the case.     Dang it, I read it on the internet and thought it had to be true, jeeeeshhhhh

It will take coaching them up as we all know, but when you put the LB Whitley from Robinson and LB Armitage from Sevier together, you will have the meanest group of linebackers we have had at DB in a long time! Not sure how many wins they will have in high school, but there will not be one running back that walks off the field without knowing they have been in a football game!

It will take coaching them up as we all know, but when you put the LB Whitley from Robinson and LB Armitage from Sevier together, you will have the meanest group of linebackers we have had at DB in a long time! Not sure how many wins they will have in high school, but there will not be one running back that walks off the field without knowing they have been in a football game!

I've not kept up a lot but speaking of stud linebackers.DB had two on that great 9th grade team two years ago.Jayne was one and I hear his name,but is the other hurt or what's the deal because he was also a stud player at FB and linebacker

I think the writer is trying to infer that a talented group of 8th graders will end up at DB and make the program better in years to come.     But read Batman's response above, I guess that's not always the case.     Dang it, I read it on the internet and thought it had to be true, jeeeeshhhhh

What I keep waiting for to come out of middle school is a group of defensive backs that can coach themselves. When we see that we will have a chance to get to a championship game.

What I keep waiting for to come out of middle school is a group of defensive backs that can coach themselves. When we see that we will have a chance to get to a championship game.

Maybe the whole team got a chance to shake coach Quarles hand.That alone will give them 25% more football knowledge.The man has averaged more then 14 wins per season for the last decade.The most by any high school coach in America . Edited by BatmanDB

This is a huge game that could almost guarantee a couple of very winnable playoff games.You get to the third round and who knows.I think DB has the talent and coming off of a game against a hurt Maryville team that most were thinking.They go for the on-side when it's 14-14 and don't throw right before the half.Score to start the 3rd quarter.Hold on Batman !,if's and butt's don't beat GQ and Maryville.Anyway,I think DB has enough talent to win out .

This is a huge game that could almost guarantee a couple of very winnable playoff games.You get to the third round and who knows.I think DB has the talent and coming off of a game against a hurt Maryville team that most were thinking.They go for the on-side when it's 14-14 and don't throw right before the half.Score to start the 3rd quarter.Hold on Batman !,if's and butt's don't beat GQ and Maryville.Anyway,I think DB has enough talent to win out .

This game outside of Maryville scares me the most. I know DB is a really good team. We just got to play mistake free football. If that can be done with this team this year. Remains to be seen. Are you coming down?