Meigs Co Vs Boyd Bucs.

orangeslice13

That Henke kid is one tough cookie , MC linebackers laid the wood to him all night long and the kid just kept getting up, big win for MC program with another tough one next week vs.The Ram Train , The Tigers are for Real!

For real? LMBO. Boyd Buchanan isn't scoring on anyone. Your region isn't very good this season. Meigs can probably win a game or two in the playoffs, but that's probably the ceiling.
  • Upvote 1

For real? LMBO. Boyd Buchanan isn't scoring on anyone. Your region isn't very good this season. Meigs can probably win a game or two in the playoffs, but that's probably the ceiling.

If you had been watching Meigs for as long as I have you'd know that most of us will be happy with one playoff win. I just don't understand why when a team wins it just can't be what it is......We all know they had a very, very bad game against Marion. No excuses for that loss. But, week after week I see the kids improve.

The number of seniors has nothing to do with it when most of them haven't even played 4 full years and some don't even start. I'm just saying Meigs out played their opponent and got the W.

Respect the kids for their efforts. After all, it's all about them. I'm just a has been in the stands.