DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good prediction. It hurts to be losing. In a way I want to have Tate stay to show people it's him. We won't win next year even trying to pad the schedule. It's not going to matter. We are the laughing stock of people & close to the worst football team in TN. I want to see the kids succeed though & I believe a quality coach could turn things around. The DOS will leave him in there due to being friends with him.

Sad to say but I think Dekalb wins 32-12.

Yes, it's very ran down. I don't see anything fixing it to be up to standards for our students to be in.

Ain't to ran down cause they renovating it now..doesn't matter who we get up here to coach them could be bill price or coach grinder himself coach colquette is proof enough in the pudding that it doesn't matter how good a coach you got kids ain't gonna come out and play..only way that will ever happen is if we got new blood up here on the mountain..

Ain't to ran down cause they renovating it now..doesn't matter who we get up here to coach them could be bill price or coach grinder himself coach colquette is proof enough in the pudding that it doesn't matter how good a coach you got kids ain't gonna come out and play..only way that will ever happen is if we got new blood up here on the mountain..

You're embarrassing. How about tonight, you just worry about getting all the stats in, so the kids that do play well, get their names out. Because you've been doing a pitiful job this year, half the time half the stats aren't even in the paper.

You're embarrassing. How about tonight, you just worry about getting all the stats in, so the kids that do play well, get their names out. Because you've been doing a pitiful job this year, half the time half the stats aren't even in the paper.

First of all I report the stats just like I'm supposed to do and the stats don't show up in the paper cause the other teams ain't reporting their stats to the times free press. Don't blame me for it it's not my job to keep up with their stats if the ball coach wants em I'd give them to him but he don't. Secondly if you think you could do a much better job I'll gladly hand it over to you.. I volunteered to help what you volunteer to do? I ain't seen nothin yet..

First of all I report the stats just like I'm supposed to do and the stats don't show up in the paper cause the other teams ain't reporting their stats to the times free press. Don't blame me for it it's not my job to keep up with their stats if the ball coach wants em I'd give them to him but he don't. Secondly if you think you could do a much better job I'll gladly hand it over to you.. I volunteered to help what you volunteer to do? I ain't seen nothin yet..

You know nothing Jon snow... I'm not gonna get in a volunteer measuring contest with ya. Not even close, I already know mines bigger ;)