DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The talk about coach Tate is unfair because he also a sophomore coach, look at it that way. The Bryant boys was there 6 year's, they also was young coaches so I don't know what grundy wants.

You are what you are. I got benched my 2nd game of my sophomore year of college ball for a freshman. I had to earn my starting position back because of how I graded out. If I made the excuse this was only my 2nd year of ball I would have been laughed out of the film room by everyone.

No excuses, just win baby.

They had it rough against a good SP, Marion,and Watertown team. Squatch proved Dekalb was "bad" team last week by their 17 point victory. Grundy plays them tight when all of the "experts" are saying they will get beat by at least 4 TDs and true to form yall bash Tate. You people are Grundys problem. Pathetic

You're a joke dude. You were on here doing the same darn thing when the Bryant's were coach. Get over yourself. I've known for awhile you were pathetic. You missed the 5-5 years yet??

You're a joke dude. You were on here doing the same darn thing when the Bryant's were coach. Get over yourself. I've known for awhile you were pathetic. You missed the 5-5 years yet??

When did the Bryants lose by 3 when they were picked to lose by 4 TDs? And now after the fact you guys want to say Grundy should of won? Where were these predoctions two days ago? BSwhite, Im sure you played lots of ball and Im sure your mission is to see Grundy do well, its very obvious what your intentions are. The Bryants had there chance and had some good talent. 5-5 was under achieving with Rheas, Nolans, Bramhalls, and Cleeks.

When did the Bryants lose by 3 when they were picked to lose by 4 TDs? And now after the fact you guys want to say Grundy should of won? Where were these predoctions two days ago? BSwhite, Im sure you played lots of ball and Im sure your mission is to see Grundy do well, its very obvious what your intentions are. The Bryants had there chance and had some good talent. 5-5 was under achieving with Rheas, Nolans, Bramhalls, and Cleeks.

Your exactly right man. I'm so proud of you for getting what you wanted. I know your enjoying this than. Btw... Bryant's era schedule and district was brutal compared to know. ND, Signal Mtn, Marion, and SP plus the one year Silverdale was 10-0. I may be wrong but I don't think we backed down from playing MC schools and I don't think they had anyone transfer. The Bryant era is over and it's a shame that I'm on here doing this but I'm only doing it for you and Brev for making his tenure miserable on here.

Edited by GCHSFAN24

Dekalb is not a very good football team, especially without Jennings. This region is the weakest in the state.

GrundyPlayer Nick you're a good dude. Hearts in the right place. You dated my niece back in the day. But your fighting a losing battle arguring with people on here.

They want to argue about this and that but won't face the truth. Casey is in over his head. He should have went off the mountain as an assistant coach for a few years and then come home for the HC job.

There were other men to apply for this job. One a close friend of mine. Hand delivered his resume and Jamie never called him for interview. Was a OC for a very sussecful 5A school. He call the office 3 times trying to talk to Jamie. Never returned his call. That's politics inGC at it finest.

I remember ya, if you're who I think ya are, still remember the story you told us about Coach Pickett playing pickup ball in his OJ Simpson jersey... Lol

Part of the reason I'm not there anymore is I realized he's in over his head. He's a good o-line coach, but he's trying to hard to reinvent the veer, and totally undervalues special teams play and at this point has no clue what to do with a lead. ( I'm to understand a pick 6 was thrown on the goalline last night with a two touchdown lead???, why not run the ball and if you don't score dekalb then has to drive the length of the field to score....I've seen this happen 2-3 times this year. )

I actually thought at the beginning of this season, he would end up proving me wrong and they would come out and win some games. They had a good spring and summer. I thought the Whitwell game was a fluke at first , as you literally couldn't beat the middle school team with 5 turnovers, rather that seems to be the identity of the team.

Edited by Grundyplayer