Region 6-2a and region 5-2a possible matchups

cardfan

yes we love your expert advice from pin point 5 📼

To be honest, last year DirectTV blocked WMC out of Memphis and added that NBC 39 Station. Now, all I get is WREG, WBBJ, and the other Memphis that isn't comparable to WREG. Can't watch pin point 5 anymore. *SIGH*

That NBC 39 telecast doesn't even have a real news

team. While the news is going on at 10, the NBC channel is airing: "Celebrity Name Game." It sucks man!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we love your expert advice from pin point 5 📼

To be honest, last year DirectTV blocked WMC out of Memphis and added that NBC 39 Station. Now, all I get is WREG, WBBJ, and the other Memphis that isn't comparable to WREG. Can't watch pin point 5 anymore. *SIGH*

team. While the news is going on at 10, the NBC channel is airing: "Celebrity Name Game." It sucks man!

you want to be heard so much you post the same thing twice. Again

• 2 weeks later...