Mt juliet and transferred player

FBfan26

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the parents are divorced or live separately and the student has made the move from one to another, could also be a reason to have to have a signature.  Other than that, no signature is needed if he moves addresses and school zones.  

The parent thing can be done only once as the excuse.  

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

If the parents are divorced or live separately and the student has made the move from one to another, could also be a reason to have to have a signature. Other than that, no signature is needed if he moves addresses and school zones.

This is correct. There has to have been a custody change here..

If the parents are divorced or live separately and the student has made the move from one to another, could also be a reason to have to have a signature. Other than that, no signature is needed if he moves addresses and school zones.

Not a true statement. A signature from the old schools administrator is needed stating a student has left under good grades and good behavioral standings even if a certified change of address is taken. There has been students that have not been able to play in Knox County after change of address from another county because the old school wouldn't sign off on it

Not a true statement. A signature from the old schools administrator is needed stating a student has left under good grades and good behavioral standings even if a certified change of address is taken. There has been students that have not been able to play in Knox County after change of address from another county because the old school wouldn't sign off on it

I have never heard of this or seen this even in the TSSAA eligibility rules.. They have it online.. I do know they have to not been under any discipline when they left but that has to be sent in by the previous school to the TSSAA with documentation regarding the discipline.

Not a true statement. A signature from the old schools administrator is needed stating a student has left under good grades and good behavioral standings even if a certified change of address is taken. There has been students that have not been able to play in Knox County after change of address from another county because the old school wouldn't sign off on i

Nothing can take place until the transcripts come and official school info.  Not a signature needed for this and Receiving school applies through TSSAA,  

I have done this on many occasions.  Maybe something has changed in the last 6 months.  

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

I have never heard of this or seen this even in the TSSAA eligibility rules.. They have it online.. I do know they have to not been under any discipline when they left but that has to be sent in by the previous school to the TSSAA with documentation regarding the discipline.

The signing off from the administration from the old school is stating that they left under a good standings with the school. Ex. If I moved from East Tn to West tn my school in East tn would sign off saying that left under good terms. If I even had a lunch detention that I didnt serve the old school as petty as it would be could be could not sign off on it. How is the school in west tn suppose to know I left in good standing? Taking my word for it? That might not be the situation in this case especially if it has to do with guardianship