South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Webb man and Webb woman)

Roy Dillard

• 3 weeks later...

Grider should be real mad that Webb woman didnt fill out Murphy survey. I garuntee you it will be hard to figure out which knew boys that Webb man has from that Webb woman. You think im joking but im not.

ROY what about what came out on the i.team Friday about south PITTSBURG playing kid's from Alabama and this kid had 3 FELONEY'S against him and was going to be put in a alternative school the coach in Alabama said this has been going on for years I think south PITT should have to FOREFEIT all the games and be on SUSPENCION for at least a year and the TSSAA should see how long this has been going on there right

ROY what about what came out on the i.team Friday about south PITTSBURG playing kid's from Alabama and this kid had 3 FELONEY'S against him and was going to be put in a alternative school the coach in Alabama said this has been going on for years I think south PITT should have to FOREFEIT all the games and be on SUSPENCION for at least a year and the TSSAA should see how long this has been going on there right

You are an absolute quack. South Pittsburg only recently has had kids transfer into the program. North Jackson accusing someone of recruiting might be the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. We're talking about the place that had The Boss Hog that actually paid kids to come there. We're talking about the place that would go deep in Alabama or Louisiana to bring kids to play there. We're talking about the place that would give a kid from Jasper an automobile to come there. We're talking about a place that would come to SP houses to recruit kids to come there.

ROY what about what came out on the i.team Friday about south PITTSBURG playing kid's from Alabama and this kid had 3 FELONEY'S against him and was going to be put in a alternative school the coach in Alabama said this has been going on for years I think south PITT should have to FOREFEIT all the games and be on SUSPENCION for at least a year and the TSSAA should see how long this has been going on there right

I'm sure and a lot more would like to see SP forefeit all games. Also, I have a giant purple rabbit that lays hard boiled eggs and chocolate eggs too. I'll sell him to you real cheap!

Go away with your nonsense!

ROY what about what came out on the i.team Friday about south PITTSBURG playing kid's from Alabama and this kid had 3 FELONEY'S against him and was going to be put in a alternative school the coach in Alabama said this has been going on for years I think south PITT should have to FOREFEIT all the games and be on SUSPENCION for at least a year and the TSSAA should see how long this has been going on there right

The coach in Alabama is full of bovine excrement.  Anyone with a brain can look at the SP rosters from year to year and know better.  One more time knuckle head, the judge was the one that wanted him to go to alternative school, not the school.  Therefore, Bernie Childress cleared him to play.  He only played in part of about 4 games.  He hasn't played in the last 2 and it is moot.