OOLTEWAH VS MCMINN CO.

Glory is a McMinn Central fan I think. Him and LogCabin Man?

You are right that I'm a McMinn Central fan, as painful as that is. LOL

I laugh when these hoot-owl fans get on here and boast of their team's self-ordained prowess. In their minds their team is invincilble, and they excuse every loss as being the ref's fault, or if a certain player had played, yadda, yadda, yadda. I think they'll beat McMinn, to which we'll then hear them brag about beating a state-ranked team, and how every team in the state will fear them. LOL

You are right that I'm a McMinn Central fan, as painful as that is. LOL

I laugh when these hoot-owl fans get on here and boast of their team's self-ordained prowess. In their minds their team is invincilble, and they excuse every loss as being the ref's fault, or if a certain player had played, yadda, yadda, yadda. I think they'll beat McMinn, to which we'll then hear them brag about beating a state-ranked team, and how every team in the state will fear them. LOL

MCMINN CENTRAL?? LMAO! OK GLORY GREENS I FEEL YOUR PAIN..WAIT I CAN'T. MY OWLS AIN'T NEVER HAD THAT MANY LOSSES. BUT I WELCOME ALL YOUR POT SHOTS SIR. JUST BECAUSE PA GOT CONFIDENCE IN MY TEAM AND MY DISTRICT DON'T MEAN IM BRAGGING. WELL. ..REALLY I AM. WE RUN A FIRST CLASS ORGANIZATION OVER HERE IN 4-5A. WE ALL BELIEVE THAT OUR TEAM WILL WIN. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SIR. IT WORKS. GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR SEASON.

#LOP

Three teams from that district in the top 10 is a joke. Other than Rhea, none of the other district teams have a chance of making it to the quarterfinals.

is Oak Ridge a joke?

I seriously don't know, but usually they are pretty good.

According to Sonny Moore's computer poll, all 3 are in the top 9 teams & Oak Ridge is still in top 9 as well. I usually find old Sonny to be fairly accurate (I didn't say perfect) this late in the year.

I'm thinking that your football knowledge is the joke...

Edited by FootballFan51

MCMINN CENTRAL?? LMAO! OK GLORY GREENS I FEEL YOUR PAIN..WAIT I CAN'T. MY OWLS AIN'T NEVER HAD THAT MANY LOSSES. BUT I WELCOME ALL YOUR POT SHOTS SIR. JUST BECAUSE PA GOT CONFIDENCE IN MY TEAM AND MY DISTRICT DON'T MEAN IM BRAGGING. WELL. ..REALLY I AM. WE RUN A FIRST CLASS ORGANIZATION OVER HERE IN 4-5A. WE ALL BELIEVE THAT OUR TEAM WILL WIN. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SIR. IT WORKS. GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR SEASON.

#LOP

I give you that, you always believe in your team. As far as 4-5A, there's no comparison with 6-5A, yet an undefeated Cane Ridge is 8th? One through five, 6-5A is better than any other 5A region. The 6th place team would make the playoffs in just about every other region. That is laughable to me.

With that said, go owls! Lol

I give you that, you always believe in your team. As far as 4-5A, there's no comparison with 6-5A, yet an undefeated Cane Ridge is 8th? One through five, 6-5A is better than any other 5A region. The 6th place team would make the playoffs in just about every other region. That is laughable to me.

With that said, go owls! Lol

WELP EERS...I CAN'T HELP THAT MY DISTRICT GOT THE ATTENTION OF THE VOTERS. WE ARE DOING SOMETHING OVER HERE TO BE RANKED IN THE TOP 10. IDK MAYBE CANE RIDGES SCHEDULE IS FULL OF MORE CUPCAKES THAN THE 4-5A TEAMS AND YEAH WE PLAY A LOT OF THEM AS A WHOLE. YOU HAVE TO ASK THE VOTERS. WITH THAT SAID MY I AM PROUD THAT 3 OF MY TEAMS ARE IN THE TOP 10 IN THE STATE FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!! GOOD JOB RHEA, WALKER VALLEY AMD MCMINN!

#LOP GO 4-5A!

McMinn beat a very good Oak Ridge team. However, they succeeded in rustling the QB all night...if you can't throw the ball to Tee Higgins, they become a bit more "average".

McMinn also succeeded in just grinding it out.  OR's defense was exhausted by the end and their body language showed it.

I believe they can do much the same with Ooltewah.  McMinn has figured some things out at the right time and will keep their momentum rolling.

Watch out PA!

WELP EERS...I CAN'T HELP THAT MY DISTRICT GOT THE ATTENTION OF THE VOTERS. WE ARE DOING SOMETHING OVER HERE TO BE RANKED IN THE TOP 10. IDK MAYBE CANE RIDGES SCHEDULE IS FULL OF MORE CUPCAKES THAN THE 4-5A TEAMS AND YEAH WE PLAY A LOT OF THEM AS A WHOLE. YOU HAVE TO ASK THE VOTERS. WITH THAT SAID MY I AM PROUD THAT 3 OF MY TEAMS ARE IN THE TOP 10 IN THE STATE FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!! GOOD JOB RHEA, WALKER VALLEY AMD MCMINN!

#LOP GO 4-5A!

6-5A has 2 cupcakes, Glencliff and Hunters Lane (and they are beyond bad). Other than that, they are beating each other. Edited by eers