Sequatchie County vs Cannon Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squatch 28-14........the score vs Bledsoe has me thinking they are not at 3rd round type playoff team and maybe can be upset......but not this week.

UCMAN you got to understand the rivalry between Bledsoe and Sequatchie! Since i moved down here from Monterey i have experienced it first hand and it is way deeper than any rivalry i have witnessed!  It dont matter which team is having a bad year they step up and make this game a good game! I am not saying Sequatchie will make to 3rd round but i will say they take this Region with no issues! I think they make it to 2nd round and i hope to 3rd but you cant compare that Bledsoe score to their season! If so compare Bledsoe to SP then look at SP and Sequatch score! Alot of yards by squatch in that game that did not get into end zone! I would not believe it if i did not realize how big the rivalry is!

Cannon is a jv team. Easiest win of the year. My source tells me he's looking for a house in dunlap. The nunley boys would be a good pick up for the Indians. I hope so I hate Grundy and the joke they call school board

Not fair to call them a jv team we have all seen good jv teams. These kids playing never had a chance to be as good as they could be.  Many problems in  Cannon  that no one wants to fix.

Did I miss a post? Our Nunley boys are moving? I'm more satisfied with the board members being voted in. It will take them sometime to get the mess cleaned up, but I feel they will.

Cannon is a jv team. Easiest win of the year. My source tells me he's looking for a house in dunlap. The nunley boys would be a good pick up for the Indians. I hope so I hate Grundy and the joke they call school board

That was a good win. 36-9 half. Sequatchie didn't dominate the time of possession as usual with 3 one play scoring drives and a return for TD on an interception but still allowed only about 150 yards. About a third of that was on a late TD pass.They were able to rest or limit some who'd been banged up which should help these last 2 regular season weeks and also next year. Quarterback for Cannon gave good effort and was tough, he was probably sacked or hit hard while scrambling 10 times. Cannon made a 48 yd FG, not something you see often on Fridays. Good homecoming crowd was into it even through some lulls in the game. Also was nice to see the students voted a special needs student as queen, a very sweet and kind young lady.

Love the last sentence. See you all next week.

That was a good win. 36-9 half. Sequatchie didn't dominate the time of possession as usual with 3 one play scoring drives and a return for TD on an interception but still allowed only about 150 yards. About a third of that was on a late TD pass.They were able to rest or limit some who'd been banged up which should help these last 2 regular season weeks and also next year. Quarterback for Cannon gave good effort and was tough, he was probably sacked or hit hard while scrambling 10 times. Cannon made a 48 yd FG, not something you see often on Fridays. Good homecoming crowd was into it even through some lulls in the game. Also was nice to see the students voted a special needs student as queen, a very sweet and kind young lady.