Marion County vs Bledsoe County

Marion County should be in Cookeville in December. I made the statement 3 years ago that they could be there three years in a row. Next year won't be the fourth year in a row though.

I'm not so sure about that. We have a good team but not too sure we are at that level. We're kinda in the same boat as you guys next year. We lose quite a bit but we have some young guys that have been getting good reps.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure about that. We have a good team but not too sure we are at that level. We're kinda in the same boat as you guys next year. We lose quite a bit but we have some young guys that have been getting good reps.

Hopefully next year SP and Marion play the first game of the year. That's better for the programs so they can play it and get on with their seasons and trying to win respective championships.

This will be another L for sure for our boys in blue. BUT, I have talked to board members and was told again just this morning that if we don't win 2 of the next 3 we will get a new coach. We have talent, speed, and we have some kids that have won all their lives coming up. We all know who wants the job and we all know that we are not going to win 2 of the next three. So....I for one am already looking forward to the future of Bledsoe football.

This will be another L for sure for our boys in blue. BUT, I have talked to board members and was told again just this morning that if we don't win 2 of the next 3 we will get a new coach. We have talent, speed, and we have some kids that have won all their lives coming up. We all know who wants the job and we all know that we are not going to win 2 of the next three. So....I for one am already looking forward to the future of Bledsoe football.

Tell us who wants the job, because i dont know who wants it? Big name hire?