Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Keep going fellers. I like reading and trying to learn. I do understand that education and quoting scripture will never get anyone anywhere. But learning the TRUTH  is near and dear to my heart. I wouldn't even mind going to a fire and Brimstone church if I thought it to be true.

3) if you believe that Torah is finished and you don't need the feasts then where does that leave Daniels 70th week? Where does that leave Isaiah? And where does that leave the feasts that Mesiah has yet to fulfill? Are they now null and void?

Many people don't even know about the feasts that have been fulfilled already or even how the feasts that have been fulfilled were a perfect shadow picture of their fulfillment.

Many people don't even know about the feasts that have been fulfilled already or even how the feasts that have been fulfilled were a perfect shadow picture of their fulfillment.

Fulfilled! That is the KEY word....With the coming, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus, all the OT prophesies have been fulfilled.

The New Testament Church is to acknowledge no feasts, no passover, etc of the Old Testament....God set all things under the feet of His Son Jesus and gave him all power over all things, the Church.

It's His law, the New Testament, that is to be studied, understood and followed today.  John 16:13

The New Testament (salvation from sin) perfectly proves the Old Testament (conviction of sin).

Jesus the Son of God is to be the focus of all the earth until His second coming....That's why Jesus took the bread and the cup and said "partake of this in remembrance of my broken body and my shed blood"...It's all about Jesus and God wanted it the very way.

Fulfilled! That is the KEY word....With the coming, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus, all the OT prophesies have been fulfilled.

The New Testament Church is to acknowledge no feasts, no passover, etc of the Old Testament....God set all things under the feet of His Son Jesus and gave him all power over all things, the Church.

It's His law, the New Testament, that is to be studied, understood and followed today.  John 16:13

The New Testament (salvation from sin) perfectly proves the Old Testament (conviction of sin).

Jesus the Son of God is to be the focus of all the earth until His second coming....That's why Jesus took the bread and the cup and said "partake of this in remembrance of my broken body and my shed blood"...It's all about Jesus and God wanted it the very way.

Of the feasts there are three still to be fulfilled.  By the way uknoit2, I'm not knocking anything you are saying, just agreeing with something Slice had mentioned on the feasts of the Lord.  Of which the first 4 have been fulfilled (in order), the final three are yet to come (in order as well I am sure) and it says in the New Testament that we will be celebrating them.

Yes...like how the blood of Jesus could remove sins...Like how Jesus was of a virgin birth...the indewlling of the Holy Spirit..etc...those things that people claim to be hard to understand they wrest and destroy....Not saying Paul's words or instruction is harder to understand than the others

Just that the unlearned mess it all up

if sex is a sin, why did God create it...does he want us to burn in a lake of fire for eternity....Jesus was without sin because a virgin gave him birth...but did God sin when he impregnanted Mary

if sex is a sin, why did God create it...does he want us to burn in a lake of fire for eternity....Jesus was without sin because a virgin gave him birth...but did God sin when he impregnanted Mary

Sex is not a sin at all when engaged as instructed 

God did not come down and have relations with Mary