Greene Devils vs Cherokee Chiefs

GREENEDEVILARMY

I agree Cherokee is a better team under coach Baugh. But still there Defense is down they have gave up a lot of points (150). The Devils given up (43) with that being said I don't think the Devils will take the foot off the gas pedal until the clock counts down at the end it the 4th quarter. Coach Baugh is the best thing that's happened to the chiefs in years. And will be a contender when the get there Defense playing lights out. I just think the Devils will either put the peddle to the metal or back off after halftime. I say PEDDLE DOWN!!!

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

I agree Cherokee is a better team under coach Baugh. But still there Defense is down they have gave up a lot of points (150). The Devils given up (43) with that being said I don't think the Devils will take the foot off the gas pedal until the clock counts down at the end it the 4th quarter. Coach Baugh is the best thing that's happened to the chiefs in years. And will be a contender when the get there Defense playing lights out. I just think the Devils will either put the peddle to the metal or back off after halftime. I say PEDDLE DOWN!!!

I agree I don't think it will be a game at all but knowing both Coaches trally well I just don't see Ballard putting the Pedal down on his formal Player and Coach.

I agree I don't think it will be a game at all but knowing both Coaches trally well I just don't see Ballard putting the Pedal down on his formal Player and Coach.

if the Chiefs could put that many on the Devils they would!! Plus it's not fair to the kids to tell them to go out there and play half throttle . It's nothing personal we all respect and think a lot of coach Baugh in Greeneville and think coach Baugh made a great choice doing his own thing. And I pull for the Chiefs every game unless they are going against the Devils! Coach Baugh becoming head coach of Chiefs it came at a great time for the Chiefs that needed a coach of his caliber that will take the Chiefs to the next level. But once you step on that field you leave the friendship behind its win or lose in the Devils are firing on all cylinders. I have not got to go to a lot of the games due to my crazy work schedule but I went to a few and listen to all if not watched on television. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

The backups have to know how to play as well.If you run out there in the 3rd with backup players and sit on the ball.Playoff time and the game on the line is not the time for learning.I'm not saying dial a blitz every play or an on -side kick when your up 50 or call a time out at the one so you can get the extra score.​UNLESS it's 2010 again.

if the Chiefs could put that many on the Devils they would!! Plus it's not fair to the kids to tell them to go out there and play half throttle . It's nothing personal we all respect and think a lot of coach Baugh in Greeneville and think coach Baugh made a great choice doing his own thing. And I pull for the Chiefs every game unless they are going against the Devils! Coach Baugh becoming head coach of Chiefs it came at a great time for the Chiefs that needed a coach of his caliber that will take the Chiefs to the next level. But once you step on that field you leave the friendship behind its win or lose in the Devils are firing on all cylinders. I have not got to go to a lot of the games due to my crazy work schedule but I went to a few and listen to all if not watched on television.

I'm not saying don't play football! I just dont see him putting 70 on the board against Coach Baugh. I don't believe Cherokee is as bad as Sullivan South the only team we have put 70 on. Will there be a mercy rule yes, but don't be upset if the Devils take their time in the 2nd half and just run the ball with some freshman and Sophomore

Edited by Swipes

The backups have to know how to play as well.If you run out there in the 3rd with backup players and sit on the ball.Playoff time and the game on the line is not the time for learning.I'm not saying dial a blitz every play or an on -side kick when your up 50 or call a time out at the one so you can get the extra score.​UNLESS it's 2010 again.

Trust me the back up have had as much playing times against most team as the starters. I'm not saying to not go and play football. I think he will run down the clock in the 2nd half and run the ball and not put 70 on the board like some of the devil faithful think