Adamsville and Trezevant

Macnarry

Now I have to give you Big props on that one. I can't even click on and quote. That is why y'all will be in the semifinals.

I don't know if that will happen or not!! Some folks like to bump the chest & claim the unbeatable status until they get beat! I just try to enjoy the ride like a Sunday drive! Slow & easy!! Will we lose before the playoffs start? We shouldn't but with kids you never know!! Once the playoffs start all bets are off!! Anything can happen! I think I was one of the people that said you guys could win last year!! Lot of good teams that can make it to the semi's! Waverly, Scott's Hill, TCA, McKenzie & so on!! If a team's kids get that hot hand & in a rhythm, look out!! That's why we play!! 

I don't know if that will happen or not!! Some folks like to bump the chest & claim the unbeatable status until they get beat! I just try to enjoy the ride like a Sunday drive! Slow & easy!! Will we lose before the playoffs start? We shouldn't but with kids you never know!! Once the playoffs start all bets are off!! Anything can happen! I think I was one of the people that said you guys could win last year!! Lot of good teams that can make it to the semi's! Waverly, Scott's Hill, TCA, McKenzie & so on!! If a team's kids get that hot hand & in a rhythm, look out!! That's why we play!!

I know brother. You have always been straight. I am hoping for a hot streak in the last part here. Will it happen I don't know because we are young. We really felt that next year would be a stronger year for us but who knows. I just hope someone from region 6 represents.

I know brother. You have always been straight. I am hoping for a hot streak in the last part here. Will it happen I don't know because we are young. We really felt that next year would be a stronger year for us but who knows. I just hope someone from region 6 represents.

Right on brother!! Your son & his teammates will not lay down!! Keep striving to get better!! 

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳 where you at?

Sorry about that! I was driving home from work. Trying to save up enough money that I can go to The semi's in Memphis this year! Haven't you heard? Everyone has given up so I think we are a shoe in! LOL! Edited by Wildcard1

The Adamsville fans are so paranoid they get upset when you say something positive about their team. I guess the TCA loss from last year still haunts them. We know their arrogant players do not intimidate TCA.

Adamsville football is a good thing for McNairy's Chamber of Commerce. They continually bring in families that just happen to have good football players as sons. It may become a problem now because more of them are living outside the county!

The Adamsville fans are so paranoid they get upset when you say something positive about their team. I guess the TCA loss from last year still haunts them. We know their arrogant players do not intimidate TCA.

Adamsville football is a good thing for McNairy's Chamber of Commerce. They continually bring in families that just happen to have good football players as sons. It may become a problem now because more of them are living outside the county!

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳. Somebody just jumped out of the bushes!!!

• Upvote 1