Adamsville and Trezevant

Macnarry

You call that a cheap shot. Why are you so sensitive?  You are a Travel Ball team that does it better than anyone else.

You need a program at the games to just to allow your home fans to know who is playing this week. #8 John Doe QB  He played for two years at a prep school in Oregon and moved her to play for the Red Rage. We are unsure where he is living this week, so we will just leave that part blank.

You call that a cheap shot. Why are you so sensitive? You are a Travel Ball team that does it better than anyone else.

You need a program at the games to just to allow your home fans to know who is playing this week. #8 John Doe QB He played for two years at a prep school in Oregon and moved her to play for the Red Rage. We are unsure where he is living this week, so we will just leave that part blank.

Dang, you're bitter. No one cares about your same old song and dance routine, it's played out and going nowhere. Insulting the character of kids, I care about.

I don't know about your side of the county, but an arrogant kid is a kid with a bad character. I do not hate anyone. I should feel bad about stirring you two up, but it is time for you to get out of your mama's basement and go upstairs. Someone has hurt your feelings.

In reading the other thread I thought to myself how great it was to see your players and the rest of the student body show such class in electing the young lady homecoming queen.

In reading this thread I wonder why you can't show the same class. You should follow the example set by your players.

I don't know about your side of the county, but an arrogant kid is a kid with a bad character. I do not hate anyone. I should feel bad about stirring you two up, but it is time for you to get out of your mama's basement and go upstairs. Someone has hurt your feelings.

How many of the players do you know personally? I'm going to bet very few or none. I'm not sure where the arrogant comments are coming from, but I do know that you can't fix stupid or bipolar and you seem to fall into both categories. Maybe this should be discussed elsewhere...This is a forum to discuss sports and even throw in some good natured jabs about what's happening on the field.

In reading the other thread I thought to myself how great it was to see your players and the rest of the student body show such class in electing the young lady homecoming queen.

In reading this thread I wonder why you can't show the same class. You should follow the example set by your players.

Agree 100%. There are a lot of good kids and talented athletes over there. Mac in all his infinite wisdom should set a better example and build those kids up instead of spending all his time trying to tear other kids down.

How many of the players do you know personally? I'm going to bet very few or none. I'm not sure where the arrogant comments are coming from, but I do know that you can't fix stupid or bipolar and you seem to fall into both categories. Maybe this should be discussed elsewhere...This is a forum to discuss sports and even throw in some good natured jabs about what's happening on the field.

hey watch it with the bipolar comment. Your shaking a tree that don't belong on here. Stick with defending your program without you throwing dirty slurs

As you have said in the past, Aville football is all Mcnairy co has going for it. These people probably Google Mcnairy co and the first thing that pops up is Aville football in the news statewide bc of success. We don't care where they come from if they got heart and talent they are on the field. Daddy ball got Mcnairy to where it is now. Go to downtown Selmer and stop in an office or two and thank the daddy responsible for your programs demise. If he's got heart but no talent and has the right daddy he is mchs Qb. And if the coach won't put him at qb, fire the coach till you find one that will. Daddy ball = bad for program. Talent based system= 2 state championship appearances, 4 straight semi final appearances, numerous region titles, #1 team in state ranking. Let the coaches coach, the players play, and keep your mouth and opinion off Aville posts. I posted Dburg at Mcnairy topic on 4a board bc no one from Mcnairy wants to talk about a game if it doesn't involve middle college or Bruceton. Lol. Don't forget everyone can make reservations for dinner for 8:15-8:30 cause it's gonna be quick this week on the hill.

You call that a cheap shot. Why are you so sensitive? You are a Travel Ball team that does it better than anyone else.

You need a program at the games to just to allow your home fans to know who is playing this week. #8 John Doe QB He played for two years at a prep school in Oregon and moved her to play for the Red Rage. We are unsure where he is living this week, so we will just leave that part blank.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...