Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

No way they go 6A -- it would cause travel issues -- they would have to get on Pellissippi and drive all the way to Blount Co or down Kinston Pike to Bearden or Farragut or really take a rod trip to Kinsport ... they cant afford that --so they will probably stay 5A  ... oh wait they would have to get back on Pellissippi and go to Oak Ridge for a long road trip .. so its a toss up ..thye will have to evaluate the travel miles .. then decide ..... LOL

Why would we go 6A? We'll just play where they put us based on the numbers. We've been in the same district as Maryville, Bearden and Farragut before.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we go 6A? We'll just play where they put us based on the numbers. We've been in the same district as Maryville, Bearden and Farragut before.

I was responding to previous post from the guy whom posted that  he heard rumblings of KC to 6A  ...  which I thought ... NO WAY .. 

Well you may get what you wished for.. Saw some rumblings on twitter last night that KC may go 6A.

No way they go 6A -- it would cause travel issues -- they would have to get on Pellissippi and drive all the way to Blount Co or down Kinston Pike to Bearden or Farragut or really take a rod trip to Kinsport ... they cant afford that --so they will probably stay 5A  ... oh wait they would have to get back on Pellissippi and go to Oak Ridge for a long road trip .. so its a toss up ..thye will have to evaluate the travel miles .. then decide ..... LOL

Big Ed's Pizza makes that an easy decision. LOL

Tad, now that's some funny ish. lol

I was responding to previous post from the guy whom posted that  he heard rumblings of KC to 6A  ...  which I thought ... NO WAY .. 

You and Swipes have more insider information then people in the building but I've been hearing (from Knox County sources) that Catholic is considering moving to 6A. Judging by 22 pages of comments, on Catholic, will keep you notified (better yet, you and Swipes can tell us lol)

So I have seen some complaining because they were put into 5A and not allowed to stay in 4A and now I see some want them to go to 6A.

Either way I believe they are going to find that the teams in 5A and 6A are a lot more competitive than those they are playing in 4A with the exception of Fulton.

I say Knox Catholic , Greeneville , Fulton Run 4A!!!!!