Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

Both are public on I telnet

One is paid to print the truth

The other gets drunk and talks crap on here

If that don't help you there is nothing else to add

I hope your not the sack less guy who wrote the article!!!!!!!!

If you are fess up!

Edited by CypressBend

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head coach yea I wll do an interview about catholic and playing 5a

What's your thoughts coach?

"Catholic is lying thru their teeth"

Uh naw please don't use my name with that quote

It wouldn't look good on me and family or my athletic director or school

It would hurt my career

But I don't care if you print the lying part to make catholic look bad

You can't make it up

And this hack reporter ran with it and printed it

Pretty much sums up the reporter and the paper

Edited by CypressBend

And man you must be proud of yourself for knowing what division catholic was gonna declare

Big pat on the back for that one!!!!

Cutting edge type stuff

You really bring it

I'm pretty sure you and the rest of knoxville knew

You just didn't realize everybody else knew

You think we were gonna come out and make the announcement on a message board before the school made it public?

We leave that for hacks that call them self reporters

Edited by CypressBend

Both are public on I telnet

One is paid to print the truth

The other gets drunk and talks crap on here

If that don't help you there is nothing else to add

I hope your not the sack less guy who wrote the article!!!!!!!!

If you are fess up!

Once again if you could read who is to say that it's not True? The news reports on issues that's why they have different sections of the news. This fell under the sports section and was reported on. Good grief it's an article and your getting upset with me for putting a link that can be found on the home page of this forum. No I'm not a journalist and never wanted to be. I've stated many times that I was a former coach in the Knoxville area. I've stated many times I have no problem with Catholic just trying to know if anyone has heard anything about it before it was reported

And man you must be proud of yourself for knowing what division catholic was gonna declare

Big pat on the back for that one!!!!

Cutting edge type stuff

You really bring it

I'm pretty sure you and the rest of knoxville knew

You just didn't realize everybody else knew

You think we were gonna come out and make the announcement on a message board before the school made it public?

We leave that for hacks that call them self reporters

Q who is a teacher and has students at Knox Catholic didn't know the information and asked how I knew because the administration had tight lips so no it wasn't public knowledge and everyone else didn't know or there wouldn't have started this thread like you stated. This a public forum to discuss stuff and you just get upset and start name calling. Grow up!

Q who is a teacher and has students at Knox Catholic didn't know the information and asked how I knew because the administration had tight lips so no it wasn't public knowledge and everyone else didn't know or there wouldn't have started this thread like you stated. This a public forum to discuss stuff and you just get upset and start name calling. Grow up!

I'm a Knox County teacher but the rest is correct.  People are going to talk and speculate and coaches do talk and share information.  I'm the low man on the totem pole so I was kept in the dark, Booger has better connections then me lol.  I found out when Chris Thomas published it on the PrepXtra web page.

I'm married to a current administrator/teacher and former coach and we didn't know. I had several discussions with coaches and other administrators and it was closely deliberated up until the announcement. It was not an easy or forgone conclusion like so many on here seem to think.

Edited by IrishBBall