Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard same thing about Fulton going 5A .. about 3 weeks ago or so ... dont know what they decided but yes the Union Co issue came up ..not enough games in 4A ..5A would give them plenty and only have to get maybe 3 non conference ... instead of 6 .. Fulton had hard time finding tema sto play in 4A 

With Alcoa announcing on their school website that they were moving to 4A does Fulton and Carter now stay?

You think they wouldn't stay?  Interesting.

Fulton been talking movng to 5A  for weeks now ... with Union Co dropping football possibly .. they would have to get 5 or 6 non conference games .. almost impossible with Fulton ... so move to 5A would ensure full schedule .. dont know what they decided .. havent taled to anybody there in about 4 weeks ... now that  Alcoa has moved in then that may give them enough games ..cause they will still have AE and hopefully KC, West and Central will renew games so they will have a full schedule.  

Fulton been talking movng to 5A  for weeks now ... with Union Co dropping football possibly .. they would have to get 5 or 6 non conference games .. almost impossible with Fulton ... so move to 5A would ensure full schedule .. dont know what they decided .. havent taled to anybody there in about 4 weeks ... now that  Alcoa has moved in then that may give them enough games ..cause they will still have AE and hopefully KC, West and Central will renew games so they will have a full schedule.  

I'm sure Catholic would play.  I would think as close you guys and Central are they would play.  Alcoa and Fulton in the same district ouch.  Should be the very last game of the season for both teams.

Just to be clear because I actually read unlike Alcoa fans, Fulton an Carter moving ensures they don't have to find 6 games. And because I know what I'm talking about having been an AD, finding 6 games every year is not only hard but can potentially bankrupt a program. So all the "dodging Alcoa" nonsense is jut that...nonsense.

Just to be clear because I actually read unlike Alcoa fans, Fulton an Carter moving ensures they don't have to find 6 games. And because I know what I'm talking about having been an AD, finding 6 games every year is not only hard but can potentially bankrupt a program. So all the "dodging Alcoa" nonsense is jut that...nonsense.

Yea RIGHT! Talk about a falcon grow chicken feathers!! LOL!!

How could anyone send their children to play for a school who has ignorant people watching over them like Alcoa? I'll tell you what...I can play children's games...I'm not a Fulton person but if Alcoa wins the 4A Championship next year I'll stand down on Broadway with a chicken costume on.