All Declarations Have Been Made For D1 or D2

TheAmbassador

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the only question for 1A is it either includes Harriman to give us 50 teams or Harriman is in 2A to give us 49 teams.

As for 2A?

If Harriman is in 2A then I think it could push Waverly, Adamsville and possibly Cumberland Gap to 3A. I don't think there is any way we will see all 4 of these teams in 2A together.

Edited by TheAmbassador

I believe the only question for 1A is it either includes Harriman to give us 50 teams or Harriman is in 2A to give us 49 teams.

As for 2A?

If Harriman is in 2A then I think it could push Waverly, Adamsville and possibly Cumberland Gap to 3A. I don't think there is any way we will see all 4 of these teams in 2A together.

not sure how I feel on this. Grace is gone. GB is stacked for the next few years. Oneida is young but loaded. Just about rather have to go at them Injuns instead of fighting the gauntlet in 1A. I say that with all due respect. Oneida may very well beat us tonight. But other than them I see a very down Region 2-2A for a few years especially with AE being gone. But to be the best you gotta beat the best. Either way will be extremely challenging Edited by bluedevil6913

Hey,  I appreciate the time and effort it took in getting the groundwork done on these enrollment numbers. And all the subsequent updates.  Again, thanks.

I used to do my work but I've learned to depend on a few of you guys. You are one of the best. Like to meet you sometime . I may have and not even know it.  A BIG thanks to you for all the info you post.