Harriman at Greenback

orngnblk

Why is harriman trying to go to 2a...I guess they thought they would come in and dominate in 1a...but now I guess they are tired of being the red headed step child to gback,coalfield and oneida..maybe sports writer can give us his ANGLE on that subject

I'm just curious why you feel the need to continue to make comments at me and at Harriman? I guess us coming off a quarterfinal appearance and beating Oneida and Coalfield twice makes us the beating stick lol. We aren't trying to go to 2a. We can't control our enrollment numbers either. Regardless of where they put us we will play whoever lines up in front of us.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted your angle so us average fans can understand it

His " angle " seems pretty clear. TSSAA tells the team what class they are in then they play. They've had some decent teams and play hard. I suspect they would he competitive with most 2a schools if that's where they land.

What you are trying to say or accomplish is something of a mystery to us " average fans "

Perhaps you could enlighten us. Is there a salient point to be made or is this one of those. " I've got my panties all bunched up and this is an inside and personal post "

Edited by maj

His " angle " seems pretty clear. TSSAA tells the team what class they are in then they play. They've had some decent teams and play hard. I suspect they would he competitive with most 2a schools if that's where they land.

What you are trying to say or accomplish is something of a mystery to us " average fans "

Perhaps you could enlighten us. Is there a salient point to be made or is this one of those. " I've got my panties all bunched up and this is an inside and personal post "

He's been making jabs every since I made a post about having the opportunity of seeing things from a different perspective through sports writing. Apparently it hasn't sat well lol. Don't know what else he could be upset with cause you definitely don't hear me bad mouthing teams or kids on here.

Hahaha! Slow your role muskox, ol' sportswriter will think your picking on him. With his unique perspective he might have some of these refs in his pocket. Don't want to ruffle the feathers and see double the flags on Friday. 😀

We've been saving money all season long for Friday night!! 😉 Heard those Blount County area refs are something special...