Heritage vs Clinton

HHSMountaineers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win should've score a few more TDs though got in the redzone four times and turned it over every time got to fix that last wk hate that #5 on Clinton got ejected hes a good athlete they probably weren't going to win next wk anyway but him being a senior I hate that hes not going to be able to play his last high school football game

Good win should've score a few more TDs though got in the redzone four times and turned it over every time got to fix that last wk hate that #5 on Clinton got ejected hes a good athlete they probably weren't going to win next wk anyway but him being a senior I hate that hes not going to be able to play his last high school football game

I could be wrong but it appeared that 24 for Heritage got ejected and not 5 for Clinton.The ejection was signaled as part of the penalty on Heritage, then the foul on Clinton was called. At that point the head ref came over to talk with Hammontree and made a punching motion and 24 was pulled and never came back. I don't think 5 ever came back in either but I don't believe he was tossed.

I could be wrong but it appeared that 24 for Heritage got ejected and not 5 for Clinton.The ejection was signaled as part of the penalty on Heritage, then the foul on Clinton was called. At that point the head ref came over to talk with Hammontree and made a punching motion and 24 was pulled and never came back. I don't think 5 ever came back in either but I don't believe he was tossed.

I saw that too I wasn't 100 percent sure 24 got ejected or not but I saw 5 for Clinton running into the tunnel with his helmet off so I though he was ejected I don't know though wasn't really the best explanation after it happened I hope 24 isn't ejected though we need all our main players healthy and ready to go next wk