Sequatchie Co vs Grundy Co

SCPRIDE30

They had an interesting game plan. 21 pass attempts and 3 rushes not counting sacks over the first quarter and a half, until it got to 35-0. Pass pressure and penalties like holding and false starts made it tough to get to the end zone after a couple of drives started well. After that is was more balanced then the second half blew by quickly.

ok indian get that SC/Upperman thread started! I have waited on this game all season! Go Indians!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you Sequatchie fans-- I'm going to be like Roy Dillard...What kind of mess is this? This is a Sequatchie reporter writing this? Are you guys getting rid of Caine for our coach? A lot of Grundy fans are hoping this Chandler Morrison guy of yalls might be on the hiring committee. Here is what he writes.

"Still, the Yellow Jacket train has plenty of chances to make their wrongs right, and with the direction Casey Tate has his team going, it won’t be long before the men of Coalmont pull off the old record reversal themselves."

The direction that he has us going is down hill. He has taken us from 5-5 to 1-9 and less players and no support.

Grundy really impressed me with some of their talent. I could call out some jerseys but that doesn't really matter,,,,,,.but dang! Ya'll need some boys to get of the couch and quit drinking grape kook aid watching Gilligans Island. Regardless of the coaching, discipline, and conditioning, y'all need more helmets on the sideline.

Grundy really impressed me with some of their talent. I could call out some jerseys but that doesn't really matter,,,,,,.but dang! Ya'll need some boys to get of the couch and quit drinking grape kook aid watching Gilligans Island. Regardless of the coaching, discipline, and conditioning, y'all need more helmets on the sideline.

Our football program is rock bottom here on the hill. Yes we do have some talent. If this coach stays I'm fearful there will be less kids next year because I'm hearing more will be leaving and no one will replace them. Even some of our middle school teams parents has mentioned leaving also. Indian it's hard to get more helmets on the sideline when all you do is lose with a staff that is clueless. I have talked to several people in our surrounding counties and they tell me it's the worse team they have seen on the field in years from up here. If you don't see that I'm wondering what kool-aid your drinking. That's a fact jack!

The girl on the Grundy team wasn't afraid to get in there and hit. That was something to see.

Sequatchie's seniors in the little league, one set below middle school, won something like 54-7 in the league playoffs vs Grundy yesterday. There's a lot of potential coming up if they all keep playing and improving, and avoiding normal issues like injuries and burnout. One current 8th grader barely played in 2 years of middle school because of injuries after rushing for over 2,000 yards his last year of seniors. If he can get back on the field joining other good players already playing more good results could be on the way over the next few seasons.

Some of your fans talking to me thought one of our other players was a girl & its not. Our girl didn't go in much. She limped off in the 1st. Grundy little league were either last place or next to last in every age group. The same people running the high school program run it. Times are absolutely terrible in GC at least football wise. quote name="Indian" post="3592018" timestamp="1477244653"]

The girl on the Grundy team wasn't afraid to get in there and hit. That was something to see.

Sequatchie's seniors in the little league, one set below middle school, won something like 54-7 in the league playoffs vs Grundy yesterday. There's a lot of potential coming up if they all keep playing and improving, and avoiding normal issues like injuries and burnout. One current 8th grader barely played in 2 years of middle school because of injuries after rushing for over 2,000 yards his last year of seniors. If he can get back on the field joining other good players already playing more good results could be on the way over the next few seasons.

I'm just wondering how much money the coaching staff is giving Mr. Morrison for his write ups on us. It could also be a jab of reverse psychology knowing as long as this coaching staff is in place the Indians have nothing to worry about. Either way everyone knows how we are whichever way he tries to manipulate things with his propaganda.