Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

Pretty confident that the team will be the first to hear the announcement, and that Dr. Satterfield is aware that NOTHING can be kept secret for long with social media...lends me to believe that your son will know shortly after two tomorrow. Blows my mind that random people far away sometimes know things that interested locals can't...I was mildly interested at best, and just because Trousdale has such tradition at that, yet I had details days ago and others farther removed than myself knew more and before me as well. I can't say who the final three were, but there were a final three who interviewed. I also have no idea who will be announced, but would bet that whomever it is informs their current players before being introduced at TC. Everyone handles these situations differently, but I would guess that the new Mr. Trousdale County would be present at the 2:00 team meeting too. Good luck to the Yellowjackets, I'm sure you'll be getting a great one!

Im guessing that some candidates or their families or even some of Dr. Satt's friends that he has consulted on the position have let the cat out of the bag. That's probably how news has gotten out in farther locations than right here in the Hart of TN. There are alot of people here in TC that care deeply for this program and they are very vocal. Hence, the reason the Dr. has kept it such a secret. But, today the news shall be heard. Team meeting followed by a TCHS staff meeting. Only makes sense that they are being introduced to the new Commander in Chief of TC Football. Its almost like waking up on Christmas Morning for Jacket Fans! Who or what are we getting?!?  :popcorneater:

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see The Dr firing his own son as a assistant to hire someone else assistant no matter who the new coach or even letting Eden go when he has did a great job with TC junior high won championship 3yrs in a row now even if the coach is Rice

The coach won't be Rice and if it was I can assure you Crews wouldn't be going with him. Crews has been offered head coaching jobs all over the state at the high school level and also a few at the next level but wouldn't leave WC, too many ties here. As for Rice, he too has been offered at the next level, so if he leaves it won't be for another high school

Im guessing that some candidates or their families or even some of Dr. Satt's friends that he has consulted on the position have let the cat out of the bag. That's probably how news has gotten out in farther locations than right here in the Hart of TN. There are alot of people here in TC that care deeply for this program and they are very vocal. Hence, the reason the Dr. has kept it such a secret. But, today the news shall be heard. Team meeting followed by a TCHS staff meeting. Only makes sense that they are being introduced to the new Commander in Chief of TC Football. Its almost like waking up on Christmas Morning for Jacket Fans! Who or what are we getting?!? :popcorneater:

yea it sounds like we will find out today it is a early Christmas gift for Trousdale a big giant gift that we can't wait to open and see who it is lol

The coach won't be Rice and if it was I can assure you Crews wouldn't be going with him. Crews has been offered head coaching jobs all over the state at the high school level and also a few at the next level but wouldn't leave WC, too many ties here. As for Rice, he too has been offered at the next level, so if he leaves it won't be for another high school

I don't think it's Rice whoever it is we will all find out today it seems like

Well found out as well who it's not. I spoke with the #2 person it appears. A little disappointed as I thought he would do a great job. News is coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Coach Eden would have done a good job. He is an integral part to the process at Trousdale County. The Good Doctor just wanted that HS high level experience in the end.

Coach Eden would have done a good job. He is an integral part to the process at Trousdale County. The Good Doctor just wanted that HS high level experience in the end.

i think he would be a great head coach but he is still young he will be head coach eventually

i think he would be a great head coach but he is still young he will be head coach eventually

Yes, it's understandable for him to be disappointed, but you boys will be happy with this hire. I found out early this morning through a common friend that has family in charge. I was sworn to secrecy, but you're getting a top notch coach on The Creekbank.