Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right. The current guys on staff would have been a good fit. They love that place and probably are settled there, but like I said. The Good Doctor always has a plan.

i think we all know in back of your mind what the long term plan is and who has a destiny to be Trousdale co head football coach in the future

I hope you are right. The current guys on staff would have been a good fit. They love that place and probably are settled there, but like I said. The Good Doctor always has a plan.

The second choice, from what i've been told, was not on current staff either. Although I know he would fit right in with them. But Waggoner is the choice. Let's get to work Jackets!

i think we all know in back of your mind what the long term plan is and who has a destiny to be Trousdale co head football coach in the future

I honestly dont see that happening in the next 10 years. Just saying.... could be totally wrong but don't see that interest level from him at this point.

I honestly dont see that happening in the next 10 years. Just saying.... could be totally wrong but don't see that interest level from him at this point.

i wasn't talking about the near future but 5-15 years from now one of them will be the head coach in Trousdale co eventually

Have a son in 7th grade that has the youngest satterfield for a teacher. Said he has plans other than coaching here in future. Hopefully at the stops this new coach has been at, he can help with identifying the talent we have, and put them in the right place.Does the coach have any ties to Tennessee? Says he's from Georgia. Hope he does well

Have a son in 7th grade that has the youngest satterfield for a teacher. Said he has plans other than coaching here in future. Hopefully at the stops this new coach has been at, he can help with identifying the talent we have, and put them in the right place.Does the coach have any ties to Tennessee? Says he's from Georgia. Hope he does well

that's because leather balls is in the inside lol of course he would know if you knew who he is you would understand

Trust me...after reading that seemingly mumbo-jumbo rant on p36 I understood better than you would believe. I have no idea who he is, but he's "in the circle", and did a great job of coding what he knew so that those too close wouldn't see the forest for the trees. All the "I talked to the second guy" and "I think I know because..." was way off base from the start. I never knew the identity of the final interviewees, but I'd bet lunch that I could name them in order now. Just to head off any questions...I won't...not my business, it's theirs and would just be speculation anyway...purple tie my foot!