Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your completely wrong about that TC has a QB just a different type than Dresden and have lot of WR and have few RB our best RB didn't even play RB last year he mostly played WR and didn't get the ball because of personal issues between the coach and player

Dresden's QB will sign a D1 scholarship. Not to mention he was a Mr. Football Finalist. Pretty sure neither TC QB will sign a D1 scholarship or be up for Mr. Football. Both are good athletes but not on the same level as Wynn. I do like your confidence though. ðŸ‘

I don't know how you are sure about how good a sophomore QB will in two years and what Bain's does Wynn can't do like return kicks and punts and play WR like TC QB Bain's isn't on wynn lvl throwing the ball but to say that TC QB can't get a scholarship to play football when he only a Sophmore is wrong never know how good a player will be until his senior year Bain's is more than just a good athlete he will have lot better year this season he had some stuff that affected his play on the field plus he wasn't use in right way

Lol he took a official visit he verbal commitment you can take ACT test when you are a junior

Haha.....anyone can verbal commit. Doesn't mean you'll actually get the offer when the time comes. He is definitely a man among boys but he sure doesn't play like it. And that's really too bad. The kid could do great things with the right mentality. I sure wish him the best but I just don't see it.

Haha.....anyone can verbal commit. Doesn't mean you'll actually get the offer when the time comes. He is definitely a man among boys but he sure doesn't play like it. And that's really too bad. The kid could do great things with the right mentality. I sure wish him the best but I just don't see it.

he has been offered but getting into Navy is a totally different monster than any other university he does play like it when he goes all the way out I can see why you say that he did take plays off well the whole team did that as a whole I think it base on his freshmen year more than anything he is a big kid and still growing he has frame to add lot more muscle if we had a off season program for last two years where team lifted and had a condition program it would have help him lot but Coach Barker didn't feel it was necessary to lift or run doing offseason lol

I may have missed it on here but what's the tie between Rang and Trousdale, why would he want to leave Dresden to go there? It seems like Dresden is a fine program.

there is no tie just a opening at head coach in TC Dresden has 16 seniors and lose lot of players they are a fine program but TC has a chance with the right coach to win few titles in next years with what's coming up in the pipeline