Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk is cheap...a pitcher in Lexington "committed" to Vandy...big deal in the local paper...until it's in ink it's just talk...he's at Miss. St. now.

Do you think that a school would honor a verbal agreement if the kid tears a tendon, or that the kid would honor a commitment if a better offer came along?

Talk is cheap...a pitcher in Lexington "committed" to Vandy...big deal in the local paper...until it's in ink it's just talk...he's at Miss. St. now.

Do you think that a school would honor a verbal agreement if the kid tears a tendon, or that the kid would honor a commitment if a better offer came along?

I know your right in sure it IT offers him he wouldn't think twice about navy and vice verses with navy until they on campus in uniform it doesn't matter especially when he is just a junior

Got me wondering, so I checked...players may visit (unofficial visit) on their own expense (school may offer three tickets to a sports event and nothing more) at any time/any age...no official recruiting "material" may be sent by the school or coach until junior year. Nothing is official until player signs a national letter of intent, binding him to that school for one year and making the player "off limits" for contact from other schools.