MyTV30 game of the week; Mount Juliet vs Franklin

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, I thought MJ has won state every year since Trey Perry took over?? 🙄🤔🤔🤗🤗

Where is Central's gold balls? Don't have one? Silver? Don't have one? Semi final appearance? Don't have one? Quarterfinal appearance? Atleast you have one of those to talk about for years to come after a 4-6 campaign that year....8 year win streak and counting? Worry about that before knocking MJ for anything else. Wilson Central is Vanderbilt as MJ is Tennessee in football. Big brother.

Where is Central's gold balls? Don't have one? Silver? Don't have one? Semi final appearance? Don't have one? Quarterfinal appearance? Atleast you have one of those to talk about for years to come after a 4-6 campaign that year....8 year win streak and counting? Worry about that before knocking MJ for anything else. Wilson Central is Vanderbilt as MJ is Tennessee in football. Big brother.

i dont care about the wilson county rivalry lol... i just think WC has a better team thats it even tho they lost i think they have a more solid team thats it.. where are mj's balls at haha they are even on that point tho lol.. 

i dont care about the wilson county rivalry lol... i just think WC has a better team thats it even tho they lost i think they have a more solid team thats it.. where are mj's balls at haha they are even on that point tho lol..

Hey guy, what are you basing any of your statements on? I am asking this in all seriousness. You get on here and say how great Central is, elaborate on it.... Give everyone on here a reason to believe you are not really the blooming idiot we think you are. Give us something... Anything... Besides "well its just how I feel".. Give us some food for thought please sir. I will help you to formulate with some simple essay questions below:

1.Why does Redzebra99 feel like Central is the better team?

2. Does Central have a better coaching staff? Based on what and why?

3. Does Wilson Central have better OL/DL than MJ does? Based on what and why?

4. Does Wilson Central have better skill guys than MJ? Based on what and why?

5. In 5 years where do you see both programs? Based on what and why?

Bonus question: Why would any young player want to go to Central over MJ? Explain.

If you can give some valid definitive reasons to all these questions, you will have earned my respect and I will stop picking on you.

Edited by My28SweepRight

Hey guy, what are you basing any of your statements on? I am asking this in all seriousness. You get on here and say how great Central is, elaborate on it.... Give everyone on here a reason to believe you are not really the blooming idiot we think you are. Give us something... Anything... Besides "well its just how I feel".. Give us some food for thought please sir. I will help you to formulate with some simple essay questions below:

1.Why does Redzebra99 feel like Central is the better team?

2. Does Central have a better coaching staff? Based on what and why?

3. Does Wilson Central have better OL/DL than MJ does? Based on what and why?

4. Does Wilson Central have better skill guys than MJ? Based on what and why?

5. In 5 years where do you see both programs? Based on what and why?

Bonus question: Why would any young player want to go to Central over MJ? Explain.

If you can give some valid definitive reasons to all these questions, you will have earned my respect and I will stop picking on you.

i will give my answer later tonight when i get home 

Here you go 28sweeprigh

1- I feel like they are the better team even tho they lost due to the fact of them having a more diverse offense and passing game, as well as a slight special teams advantage

2- I think the coaching staffs are about pretty equal imo.. TP hasn't won but a few playoff games as well as dedman

3- MJ has a better oline there's no doubt, dline however I feel that WC does without a question due to for one the size of mjs dline is mediocre while WC has good size and speed along the front

4- WC without a doubt has better skill guys.. MJ has 2 good players and only one of them even really gets the ball and that's Earls, while WC has dowell, meadors, coggins, Bowles, High, and more but it would take to long to lost out

5- in 5 years I see both of these schools in the same spot they are now and that's good enough to go deep In playoffs but never get to or win state

Bonus- bc of the more wide open offense idk how you want me to answer this idk haha. But there you guys go my answers

If you truly think Central is way way better in the skill positions, I think that speaks volumes for MJ's coaching staff over Centrals. MJ's O line won the battle against Centrals D-line with the rushing attack. In high school ball, you don't necessarily have to be great at both running and passing. You can get away with being really good at one, and MJ has proven they can do that. Also, MJ's future players look to be playing good ball as well, so I am seeing even more 8+ win regular seasons in the near future.

Here you go 28sweeprigh

1- I feel like they are the better team even tho they lost due to the fact of them having a more diverse offense and passing game, as well as a slight special teams advantage

2- I think the coaching staffs are about pretty equal imo.. TP hasn't won but a few playoff games as well as dedman

3- MJ has a better oline there's no doubt, dline however I feel that WC does without a question due to for one the size of mjs dline is mediocre while WC has good size and speed along the front

4- WC without a doubt has better skill guys.. MJ has 2 good players and only one of them even really gets the ball and that's Earls, while WC has dowell, meadors, coggins, Bowles, High, and more but it would take to long to lost out

5- in 5 years I see both of these schools in the same spot they are now and that's good enough to go deep In playoffs but never get to or win state

Bonus- bc of the more wide open offense idk how you want me to answer this idk haha. But there you guys go my answers

Lol this guy is clueless, we have a kicker who has 98% touchbacks, is 4-4 from 40+ including a 56 yarder, and a 49 yarder. He can also punt effectively. Also Raines is easily our best player and gets the ball the most, Earls is for sure second best but you're wrong again there. Our dline has plenty of size and creates plenty of plays each game. Also why does it matter about the diversity of an offense if the "less" diverse offense is more effective? All that matters there is effectiveness and with Mj averaging close to 40 points a game.... No doubt MJ takes the nod there.

Lol this guy is clueless, we have a kicker who has 98% touchbacks, is 4-4 from 40+ including a 56 yarder, and a 49 yarder. He can also punt effectively. Also Raines is easily our best player and gets the ball the most, Earls is for sure second best but you're wrong again there. Our dline has plenty of size and creates plenty of plays each game. Also why does it matter about the diversity of an offense if the "less" diverse offense is more effective? All that matters there is effectiveness and with Mj averaging close to 40 points a game.... No doubt MJ takes the nod there.

lol shut up like no one cares about all this.. central also has good special teams.. mj has no athletes except earls and the TE.. receiving core is terrible and the only reason the rb is even an average player is the oline

If you truly think Central is way way better in the skill positions, I think that speaks volumes for MJ's coaching staff over Centrals. MJ's O line won the battle against Centrals D-line with the rushing attack. In high school ball, you don't necessarily have to be great at both running and passing. You can get away with being really good at one, and MJ has proven they can do that. Also, MJ's future players look to be playing good ball as well, so I am seeing even more 8+ win regular seasons in the near future.

guess we will have to wait and see about that

lol shut up like no one cares about all this.. central also has good special teams.. mj has no athletes except earls and the TE.. receiving core is terrible and the only reason the rb is even an average player is the oline

Bashing kids again I see? Really sad. Upbringing must have been subpar for you to continue to do this. One funny thing though is you just called out Raines specifically and I am 100% certain you would never say that to his very large father. The interwebs are your safe space sport. Lol