Perry County vs. Clarksville Academy

PCsupporter4life

The Vikings (2-6, 1-4 R6) head to Clarksville to take on the Cougars (1-6, 1-4 R6) of Clarksville Academy. This should be a great game with both teams still "mathematically" in the hunt for the playoffs (yes alot has to happen but they do have a chance). The Cougars lost arguably their best player early in the season. The Vikings are coming off their best offensive game of the season and was up 40-7 on Houston County and 40-13 at the half. Yes it became a close game late but the Vikings were able to come up with a victory. The Cougars only win is against the Collinwood Trojans 21-20 in overtime at home and i think that gives Clarksville Academy the advantage. Let's see how the Vikings can handle another road test and the road trip up highway 13. Thoughts?

The Vikings (2-6, 1-4 R6) head to Clarksville to take on the Cougars (1-6, 1-4 R6) of Clarksville Academy. This should be a great game with both teams still "mathematically" in the hunt for the playoffs (yes alot has to happen but they do have a chance). The Cougars lost arguably their best player early in the season. The Vikings are coming off their best offensive game of the season and was up 40-7 on Houston County and 40-13 at the half. Yes it became a close game late but the Vikings were able to come up with a victory. The Cougars only win is against the Collinwood Trojans 21-20 in overtime at home and i think that gives Clarksville Academy the advantage. Let's see how the Vikings can handle another road test and the road trip up highway 13. Thoughts?

I picked CA in the region poll but I think PC will have a good chance to win this one.

Edited by wildcat89