Breaking .... Alcoa will announce move to 4A

lessur

Never liked watching those blowouts .. boring football ... much rather watch a 17-10 or a 24-21 game anytime than a 77-7 game ... there were alot of those and there will and are alot of those with Alcoeeee and Greevull .. BORING !!!!

And exactly who in 5A other than possibly Catlick do you think are gonna be great games for Fulton? I don't see 5A being much stronger than 4A... typically, in the past, 3A has been stronger than 4A and 5 A from top to bottom....

All I've read on here for more than 3 years is how Alcoa was supposedly scared to play Fulton. Yesterday Alcoa wanted to go 4A but the rest of the region refused to stay around and want to 5A. Fulton, Carter, Gibbs, and Seymour proved that they wanted nothing to do with playing Alcoa on an annual basis. It's not a knock or a disgrace at all but the way their fans have talked on here since 2013 and yesterday's decision just proved who doesn't want to play.

And exactly who in 5A other than possibly Catlick do you think are gonna be great games for Fulton? I don't see 5A being much stronger than 4A... typically, in the past, 3A has been stronger than 4A and 5 A from top to bottom....

3A stronger than $a and 5A .. LOL .. give me a break !!! 

All I've read on here for more than 3 years is how Alcoa was supposedly scared to play Fulton. Yesterday Alcoa wanted to go 4A but the rest of the region refused to stay around and want to 5A. Fulton, Carter, Gibbs, and Seymour proved that they wanted nothing to do with playing Alcoa on an annual basis. It's not a knock or a disgrace at all but the way their fans have talked on here since 2013 and yesterday's decision just proved who doesn't want to play.

Your nuts .... Alcoa never had intentions moving to 4A  .. they got it made in 3A  -- when Fulton saw that noone left in 4A but them and AC then they had no choice to move up ... ALCOA dodged FULTON in 2013 and 2014 .. FACTS Buddy !!

Your nuts .... Alcoa never had intentions moving to 4A .. they got it made in 3A -- when Fulton saw that noone left in 4A but them and AC then they had no choice to move up ... ALCOA dodged FULTON in 2013 and 2014 .. FACTS Buddy !!

Actually Tad, you are wrong this time. The Ad was absolutely considering the move. It was discussed this last Friday at the Red Bank game and I was there to witness it. FACT!! BC was also there.....

Actually Tad, you are wrong this time. The Ad was absolutely considering the move. It was discussed this last Friday at the Red Bank game and I was there to witness it. FACT!! BC was also there.....

maybe they did but Fulton , AC and Alcoa a 3 team district .. wasnt gonna happen - the AD at Alcoa stated and I quote " we need a big district"  .... so After Carter , Seymour and Gibbs left .. Alcoa wasnt moving and Fulton wasnt staying.. fact 

maybe they did but Fulton , AC and Alcoa a 3 team district .. wasnt gonna happen - the AD at Alcoa stated and I quote " we need a big district" .... so After Carter , Seymour and Gibbs left .. Alcoa wasnt moving and Fulton wasnt staying.. fact

At the time the Alcoa AD had no idea of those teams plans. It is what it is. However, he is still looking for games against Greeneville, Fulton and Oak Ridge. However, Oak Ridge wouldnt even come to the phone. Sounds like the Greeneville game is a solid. However, not sure bout your Falcons. Nows their chance to answer the bell if Fulton is absolutely concerned about a tougher, more competitive season. The ball is in their court. Us goons just gonna sit back and see what happens....😎

At the time the Alcoa AD had no idea of those teams plans. It is what it is. However, he is still looking for games against Greeneville, Fulton and Oak Ridge. However, Oak Ridge wouldnt even come to the phone. Sounds like the Greeneville game is a solid. However, not sure bout your Falcons. Nows their chance to answer the bell if Fulton is absolutely concerned about a tougher, more competitive season. The ball is in their court. Us goons just gonna sit back and see what happens....

Why would we ?? When you guys ran from us in 2013 and 2014 ... I wouldnt play .. we will get plenty of games in 5A  ... enjoy your 3A trying to get games ......