Breaking .... Alcoa will announce move to 4A

lessur

In 3A, Loudon had never finished higher than 3rd in the Region. Move Loudon to 4A and they played Fulton in the Semi Finals in 2014. Back to 3A in 2015 and Loudon is last in Region.

And had probably best team they had in decades and was undefeated playing alot of non 4A teams also and got beat 50-17 ..lost tons of seniors before moving back to 3A  .. dummy  

Why would we ?? When you guys ran from us in 2013 and 2014 ... I wouldnt play .. we will get plenty of games in 5A ... enjoy your 3A trying to get games ......

I guess to prove that you are what you say you are. Doesn't really matter to me. I can live with a 1 time 3 pt loss to Fulton, can you??? Good luck running from future competition when you need it...

Edited by Throwdeslant

Why would we ?? When you guys ran from us in 2013 and 2014 ... I wouldnt play .. we will get plenty of games in 5A ... enjoy your 3A trying to get games ......

To add, I don't think Alcoa will have a difficult time at all finding teams to play, especially if Jody Wright keeps his nose out of it. A couple teams have already stepped up because they want tougher schedules. Sounds like your team is content just playing Catlick who will be good, but nowhere near as good as they have been...almost forgot Gibbs and Carter. There's a couple of powerhouses. 😂😂

All I've read on here for more than 3 years is how Alcoa was supposedly scared to play Fulton. Yesterday Alcoa wanted to go 4A but the rest of the region refused to stay around and want to 5A. Fulton, Carter, Gibbs, and Seymour proved that they wanted nothing to do with playing Alcoa on an annual basis. It's not a knock or a disgrace at all but the way their fans have talked on here since 2013 and yesterday's decision just proved who doesn't want to play.

Fact!

All I've read on here for more than 3 years is how Alcoa was supposedly scared to play Fulton. Yesterday Alcoa wanted to go 4A but the rest of the region refused to stay around and want to 5A. Fulton, Carter, Gibbs, and Seymour proved that they wanted nothing to do with playing Alcoa on an annual basis. It's not a knock or a disgrace at all but the way their fans have talked on here since 2013 and yesterday's decision just proved who doesn't want to play.

Knocked it outta the park!! 💥💥ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Alcoa, CPA, CAK and a few others in 3A would have had zero problems with 5A over the past several years. The exception might have been independence from last year. However, we will see how they fair this year....

I think last year it was clear 3A > 4A, this year there won't be any proof either way but 4A teams are strong.

I hope that Milan / Alcoa game happens in Nashville the next two years, I'd love to see it (Thursday night please :)).

Also, there are just too many classifications in D-I and D-II. I'd like to see 4 and 2 respectively...

And had probably best team they had in decades and was undefeated playing alot of non 4A teams also and got beat 50-17 ..lost tons of seniors before moving back to 3A .. dummy

Thanks for making my point...dummy...their best team in a decade would have finished 3rd in 3A region 2. They would not have gotten out of the 2nd round. They had "their best team in a decade" because they were in 4A.

Thanks for making my point...dummy...their best team in a decade would have finished 3rd in 3A region 2. They would not have gotten out of the 2nd round. They had "their best team in a decade" because they were in 4A.

They would have finished 2nd in 3A also .. loosing to Alcoa .... but not by as much as Fulton spanked em ... they won alot of games that year by big margins .... heck they might have beat Alcoa .... yea probably so ... that was one of those years where Rankin got scared and ran from Fulton and Fulton was a better team ... Loudon probably would have beat Alcoa .. so Alcoa should be glad they were put in 4A