Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on the game: Oneida's front 7 were not as physical as most TL defenses have been. The size and speed are both lacking this year. Parker McKinney and company exposed it. No disrespect meant whatsoever, but it's my opinion that Henry had Lambo's # tonight. All the pieces seemed to fall right into place for the jackets.

I drove 3 hrs to watch what I thought would be another classic battle. It just didn't pan out that way. Still glad I went though. Enjoyed the company and even in a loss, the atmosphere on the reservation is second to none under the Friday night lights.

Glad you found your way back safely. I don't disagree with you at all. We have been playing better each week but this week we didn't keep the level of play or intensity up to par. Seem like after stopping coalfield on their first drive then driving to their 10 and losing that fumble we just seemed deflated. Then when they broke the long TD 2 plays later we just never seemed to get a foot hold after that. Just got beat tonight. Sorry you had to drive so far for that one but glad you came.

Edited by crow

Glad you found your way back safely. I don't disagree with you at all. We have been playing better each week but this week we didn't keep the level of play or intensity up to par. Seem like after stopping coalfield on their first drive then driving to their 10 and losing that fumble we just seemed deflated. Then when they broke the long TD 2 plays later we just never seemed to get a foot hold after that. Just got beat tonight. Sorry you had to drive so far for that one but glad you came.

I was really hoping Oneida could pull it out in a close one. Cloudland and Oneida playing in the second round (If we beat Harriman), guaranteed one of us a qtr finals game. Now it looks like a Greenback/Coalfield matchup.

No apology needed. That's why they play the games. You just never know what will happen any given Friday night. Especially in rivalry games. Spending time with my son and hanging out with you guys was well worth the drive. No disappointment here!

I was really hoping Oneida could pull it out in a close one. Cloudland and Oneida playing in the second round (If we beat Harriman), guaranteed one of us a qtr finals game. Now it looks like a Greenback/Coalfield matchup.

No apology needed. That's why they play the games. You just never know what will happen any given Friday night. Especially in rivalry games. Spending time with my son and hanging out with you guys was well worth the drive. No disappointment here!

I agree,well worth the trip!Always nice to see a game on the reservation,my second favorite place to watch a game.Also nice to see (you can't do that) William and Anthony also!LOL!!