Dobyns Bennett at Science Hill

DBGRAD70

Graham Clark, you're fired.  You made zero adjustments during halftime.  You don't even know how to adjust anymore. But always with the clarkisms.  If you care about your school, step down.  And stop blaming the team in comments to the media.

Your correct that he needs to step down if he cares about the school. The fan support is dwindling. No one from DB is on here and no one in town talks about DB like they used to.

Batman, he is. And he's only going to get better. I just don't get how GC and his staff didn't see this coming. Everyone who has seen SH play this season knows the Toppers scheme is to run the quarterback because he doesn't have a great arm.

That's what I have been saying. Put at least eight in the box and press the receivers and make Adams throw it deep. I could see from watching the local news that Adams does not have much of an arm.

Edited by hssportsfanatic

Graham Clark, you're fired.  You made zero adjustments during halftime.  You don't even know how to adjust anymore. But always with the clarkisms.  If you care about your school, step down.  And stop blaming the team in comments to the media.

Clark took a 9-1 team to a 5-5 record. You have to give him credit for that. 

• Upvote 1

Your correct that he needs to step down if he cares about the school. The fan support is dwindling. No one from DB is on here and no one in town talks about DB like they used to.

That's what I have been saying. Put at least eight in the box and press the receivers and make Adams throw it deep. I could see from watching the local news that Adams does not have much of an arm.

What Maryville did to shut down Malik McGue. But hey, what does Maryville know.