Dobyns Bennett at Science Hill

DBGRAD70

Reading the SH-DB threads quickly reminds me of why I never get on here anymore. Just a bunch of grown trolls trying to be funny. Seriously, it is high school football. 

Wide brush considering your back on here.More then just trolls however on many of these boards.Parents,former parents,fans ,players,former players,trolls,former trolls,coaches.former coaches,etc.

Reading the SH-DB threads quickly reminds me of why I never get on here anymore. Just a bunch of grown trolls trying to be funny. Seriously, it is high school football. 

So you're saying  you're "reading" the SH-DB threads and are reminded why you "never get on here anymore" ? That makes a lot of sense.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

You are always trying to be funny, with old stale jokes, some of the people laugh at your jokes but most will just laugh at you!

Stop being such an old prune. Two things, That post wasn't a joke anyway moron. And if it was or if it wasn't you couldn't possibly know if anyone is laughing or not. 

Oh and that other post wasn't a joke either. You and Jhilts really do need to get a room. 

Bye

Stacy is winning but he , just like Graham , is in-consistent unless he has a few great talented players that make him look better !!

You bring in the "right people" at DB to coach and all this "it's because of this conference crap will stop " ! Your going to have more athletes intrested , less kids leaving after Middle schools ! Like I have said before "if a coach don't fix what's obvious, it's time to go " , some postions have continued (past several years ) to be coached wrong and if you watch the last , example: 30 games.... you would see clear breakdowns in the same postion every game and many touchdowns !!!

You have to put your best athletes on the field , you train in the offseason (correctly) , you get these kids intrested going way back , you correct the issues off the field .... Like anyone it's natural for a coach to get tired , get kinda lazy and forget about the importance and usually that's when they either retire or leave or fired ........ anyone on here , if their team had issues that are not fixed , then the same questions and rants would be raised and I bet your not going to sit back and be quite .

If you don't see the breakdowns and you are an Indian Fan , then your like the other 80% ... "A band fan " ... The good thing U see in the "band Director " , he is consistent !

true that,I'm surprised we don't jump into political debates.Have to say that was the worst feeling after early voting yesterday.I can't stand Trump but I hate Hillary.Love to tell coworkers who like one or the other how I really feel.I voted for Trump so I could hear Vicente Fox talk about the wall some more.

If you want to feel better about your vote - go to the Communist Party USA web site.  Look at their stand on the issues.  Pretty much the same as Hillary and the Democrat party.  They stop short of endorsing her, they aren't running a candidate of their own, rather they are getting behind the Democrats until things "progress" enough that they can get back in and take control from the Democrats.  Actually, without doubt, they are working behind the scenes in their new Democrat party.  Read for yourself.  It should run cold chills down your spine.  The Communists are responsible for many millions of murders in Russia, China, North Korea, and may south American countries.  The very idea that they no longer exist is a powerful delusion that has been cast upon the US and the world. This election will decide whether or not it continues to come to the good ole USA.

How's that for a political statement?

Edited by DBGRAD70

If you want to feel better about your vote - go to the Communist Party USA web site.  Look at their stand on the issues.  Pretty much the same as Hillary and the Democrat party.  They stop short of endorsing her, they aren't running a candidate of their own, rather they are getting behind the Democrats until things "progress" enough that they can get back in and take control from the Democrats.  Actually, without doubt, they are working behind the scenes in their new Democrat party.  Read for yourself.  It should run cold chills down your spine.  The Communists are responsible for many millions of murders in Russia, China, North Korea, and may south American countries.  The very idea that they no longer exist is a powerful delusion that has been cast upon the US and the world. This election will decide whether or not it continues to come to the good ole USA.

How's that for a political statement?

My stepdad was in Vietnam during the tet offensive.What gets me is when our brave americans are put in places and die in vain because of the so called leaders in both parties.Yes I  vote republican at nearly every level most of the time if they are good people and have voted independent for local things but for goodness sakes can't there be a better group of people to run instead of ruin our country.How can you watch a vote on c-span and it be that split on nearly everything voted.Take these clowns out after " lets say a budget vote " and beat the hail out of all of them until they work together and for the country.After a few votes,we might get it straight in Washington.