McMinn Central at Scott

TheOgre78

Scott County good ball club. Better than any Chattanooga area team. Can't believe CAK got y'all. QB strong arm and slick. Yeah it stinks win one play Alcoa. TSSAA got this system messed up. Would have liked to have seen staff pull starters in 4th when MC had Freshmen and Sophomore s in. Hitch and go uncalled for with running clock. Just glad your studs didn't tweak anything during that point of the ballgame.

Scott County good ball club. Better than any Chattanooga area team. Can't believe CAK got y'all. QB strong arm and slick. Yeah it stinks win one play Alcoa. TSSAA got this system messed up. Would have liked to have seen staff pull starters in 4th when MC had Freshmen and Sophomore s in. Hitch and go uncalled for with running clock. Just glad your studs didn't tweak anything during that point of the ballgame.

thank you for the compliments we did a lot of subing early in the 2nd qtr but they came back in I know most of the defense was out and part of the offense not making any excuses but we blew 2 really big leads this year one of them was to Cak in that game with them our qb did not play our back up quarterback is a starting left tackle and a great linebacker playing quarterback he did not play defense against Cak you played us when overall we are as healthy as we have been all year.i wish you all the best of luck at elizibethton. they have a super nice place up there it is just along ways.

Edited by toddw

thank you for the compliments we did a lot of subing early in the 2nd qtr but they came back in I know most of the defense was out and part of the offense not making any excuses but we blew 2 really big leads this year one of them was to Cak in that game with them our qb did not play our back up quarterback is a starting left tackle and a great linebacker playing quarterback he did not play defense against Cak you played us when overall we are as healthy as we have been all year.i wish you all the best of luck at elizibethton. they have a super nice place up there it is just along ways.

Thank you and Good luck the rest of the way.  As I said, you guys are a solid ball club.  If not for having to face the F5, you guys would make a deep run.  You are a better ball club than CAK.  Not a knock on CAK at all.