A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

Really Halls wasn't slow, that QB was super fast. They also had a WR was was fast... After that loss I said, "That's a good loss because now they won't get the big head nor take any team lightly!" If you look at AE's schedule from the Halls game to their last regular season game, you'll see they've played smash mouth football. The defense stepped up big time and the offense did as well.

I'm glad you went 4-0 against AE, I mean what can I say about that ? Hip Hip Hooray!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not even worry about any of this mess!AE is very very good and are doing what they are asked every Fi night.I very seldom but merit is first or second games of the season.Teams are trying to gel and get the kinks worked out.AE HAS THE KINKS WORKED OUT!I like that they just show up and play no mouth running or antics they just play.I'm an AE fan this year!I love that an old player is at the helm to me that is one of the great things about High school ball.You all don't play Webb and won't so who cares,Halls is a good team and it showed AE what to work on and so far I say it has worked.I watched that Halls game about 10 times and came to the conclusion that this AE team had the potential to rein terror in 2A.I wasn't wrong!

Yea, AE let that game slipped but Halls played like it was the Super Bowl everything was working in their favor .. I'm not taking anything from Halls but AE needed that .. and Thanks for the support! Hopefully, with a former player at the helm(THE LAST QB to win a State Title at AE in 2001) he knows what it takes to get his team back there and bringing the Gold back

Really Halls wasn't slow, that QB was super fast. They also had a WR was was fast... After that loss I said, "That's a good loss because now they won't get the big head nor take any team lightly!" If you look at AE's schedule from the Halls game to their last regular season game, you'll see they've played smash mouth football. The defense stepped up big time and the offense did as well.

I'm glad you went 4-0 against AE, I mean what can I say about that ? Hip Hip Hooray!

But my point is...it was 7/8 years ago! These boys that are on the field now were 3rd and 4th graders! They didn't care who AE played or lost to. Trash talk only matters when the present team is given the opportunity to back it up!

But my point is...it was 7/8 years ago! These boys that are on the field now were 3rd and 4th graders! They didn't care who AE played or lost to. Trash talk only matters when the present team is given the opportunity to back it up!

Yea, I know. They were winning City/County Championship in those years... I know I won 2 as a coach in that stretch hahaha

.. I've moved on to the GP at AE thread, I'm done with this one ..

I guess the only way to gain RESPECK is to go out and take care of business. Let's Go AE!

Congrats to AE on a well deserved win. I can honestly see why they won against Fulton. I knew AE would be the team to beat before the year even started but I guess I let the loss to Halls make me think there is a chance if you can play a smart ballgame but that didn't happen. AE is loaded with some gifted athletes and you can't throw an interception to someone like that four times in a ballgame and not get your a## handed back to you on a platter. I see AE as the team to be in the championship game no doubt and will be pulling for them when their there. That was a great halftime show by the AE Band tonight and wouldn't have missed it for the world.2nqxi8h.jpg

Glad you got to see what we've been talking about. I like their team ,Highly respect their Coach and Love that band. I'm a Hampton fan 1st but if they lose.I'm allllllll AE

+1 exactly what I witnessed also

Only thing they did bad last year was call our kids Lame Boy. Our kids didn't have a clue  so it really didn't matter. I thought it was real funny. Funniest thing was our QB would say digger,digger and  and some of their people thought we were saying something else. I overheard their Coach explaining it too some of their fans after the game. That was funny as heck. Just show;s how things can get really mixed up some times.

Only thing they did bad last year was call our kids Lame Boy. Our kids didn't have a clue  so it really didn't matter. I thought it was real funny. Funniest thing was our QB would say digger,digger and  and some of their people thought we were saying something else. I overheard their Coach explaining it too some of their fans after the game. That was funny as heck. Just show;s how things can get really mixed up some times.

LOL! I remember....and that cadence has been apart of our game for YEARS!

I was wondering why the ref kept stopping that game and having one-on-ones with our QB...He told me the ref kept asking exactly what he was saying and threatening him if he was saying something else...QB was totally lost as to what the issue was at first

LOL! I remember....and that cadence has been apart of our game for YEARS!

I was wondering why the ref kept stopping that game and having one-on-ones with our QB...He told me the ref kept asking exactly what he was saying and threatening him if he was saying something else...QB was totally lost as to what the issue was at first

Funny stuff.