Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

Guest hevyrevy1611

These are the kind of games where attitude, heart, & motivation plays as much (if not more) a part as talent & skill. So I think TC will have a greater inner fire & rise to the occasion & defeat NCS. Just my two cents worth.

From the Tennessean:

Trousdale County (8-1, 6-1 5-1A)
at Nashville Christian (7-2, 7-0)

When: Friday, 7 p.m.

Nashville Christian repeats as the Region 5-1A champion with a win, while Trousdale County could pull into a three-way tie for first place — along with Gordonsville — and earn the region’s No. 1 seed by knocking off the defending region champion.

The pick: Nashville Christian 35, Trousdale Co. 27

I don't expect this to be much of a game. NCS will be back on track this week. I think they will beat them by at least 3 tds. The problem with TC is coaching. They have good talent but the coaching is terrible. I have seen nothing these schools play and NCS is by far the better team on both sides. I will also say that NCS does not show all they have until they have to.

I dont think coaching/play calling will be an issue in Friday's contest. I think the issue will be injuries. NCS was banged up last week but they rested a few from what i hear. I fully expect them to be in better condition Friday. TC on the other hand took on a couple of three injuries. I believe 1 to be season ending and the others are questionable at best. 

I dont think offensive changes will come into play. I'd expect something very similar to what they've been running all year.

I hope that the injuries don't cause any issues. This is the Region Championship Game! I know different players and for TC different HC but last yr this game was i believe tied 7-7 at Half (we wont bring up the 2nd half :(). This year TC is better than last and I'm not sure that NCS is. But i still think there is a gap between the 2. Still think my boys come out on the short end of this one. 

Edited by BCB~MVP