Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

Yawn.....29-7. Would be 36-0, refs showed some compassion and called back to back personal fouls on NCS, allowing TC some points. TC has some speed, but against "The Gold Standard of 1A Football", it's just not enough. The former coach leaving, understandably so, extinguished the inner fire on his way out the door.

With NCS moving on, TC with a coach in place, should return to winning whatever the TSSAA dreams up next (districts, regions, etc.)

good post. get it while you can. I fore see an has been in the private sector over the next few yrs. (NCS). Kinda like a few other we've had to endure over the yrs. we'll be around whether 1a or 3A. Nothing we can't handle. Been there & done it. You can bet on it. NCS..Just another up & coming private school recruiting due to the population in whatever surrounding location .

good post. get it while you can. I fore see an has been in the private sector over the next few yrs. (NCS). Kinda like a few other we've had to endure over the yrs.

we'll be around whether 1a or 3A. Nothing we can't handle. Been there & done it. You can bet on it. NCS..Just another up & coming private school recruiting due to the population in whatever surrounding location .

Ouch! Struck a nerve did I? Get it while we can?....well in a 16 team D-II A I like our chances for another Gold Ball next year. I agree with you. TC should thrive in a less competitive environment

TC is moving up into more competitive 2A while NCS will dominate the small private schools which not lot of competition I see NCS moving up in private schools both teams are good just NCS has lotbetter coaching and better athletes that the coach knows how to use and and great RB TC is still young with lot of problems with coaching and not actually having a head coach

good post. get it while you can. I fore see an has been in the private sector over the next few yrs. (NCS). Kinda like a few other we've had to endure over the yrs. we'll be around whether 1a or 3A. Nothing we can't handle. Been there & done it. You can bet on it. NCS..Just another up & coming private school recruiting due to the population in whatever surrounding location .

Wow! You have such original thoughts! I havent heard this take on us lately. Be for real man. Just another private up and comer? Three semis and a championship. Should go at least three into playoffs this year and will fight for a gold next year in D2 A. Yes I realize your team has a great heritage. It is something to be proud of, but you aint top dog no more, and aint about to be. Congratulations on a good season and good luck in the playoffs.

We haven't been top dog for few years that goes to South Pitt which will win 1A this year we ain't top dog because we have to wait for our junior high players to get up to high school which have won state 3yrs in a row we can't hand pick our players out of Nashville area like NCS the difference we have been doing this since 1990 their are ups and downs until NCS wins 8 more gold balls you'll still just another private school that came 1a and bought a state championship for a year but this year South Pitt will be state champs you'll have no team speed compared to them

We haven't been top dog for few years that goes to South Pitt which will win 1A this year we ain't top dog because we have to wait for our junior high players to get up to high school which have won state 3yrs in a row we can't hand pick our players out of Nashville area like NCS the difference we have been doing this since 1990 their are ups and downs until NCS wins 8 more gold balls you'll still just another private school that came 1a and bought a state championship for a year but this year South Pitt will be state champs you'll have no team speed compared to them

Sour grapes! You're the one who said it wont be three scores. You're just another broken record on here. TC's past? Good, great even! I said you have a great heritage. One Im sure we will never match. Im sure I probably wont be on here after my son is gone. His years and experience while he is at NCS is all I give a hoot about. Thats just keepin it real. This thread is about the meeting of these two teams this year, but just so you hear me loud and clear congratulations on your magnificent past! Now, be sure to go wipe the dust off them gold balls. 

• Upvote 1

good lord people... Stop playing the “they recruit" game and just admit you flat out got beat last night.. That mentality is why most public schools can't beat privates or struggle against them.. At some point it comes down to coaching on coaching and player on player and you guys lost.. TC will be going deep in playoffs so it's not end of world for them