Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

There isn't a team on the other side that can stop south Pitt they don't need another year they are back but I think they will play Wayne co or Dresden in Cookeville

Wanna wager on that??? U really need to check out Greenback and also bet u didnt know S.Pitt Running back is ineligible as of yesterday! Even with the Running back from down south i dont think South Pitt over comes the boys from Greenback!!! Dont get me wrong S.Pitt is a good strong 1A program but will not beat gb!!!$$$$$ on it????

This is how it's done right here folks. The man has the opinion that privates should be together. There's nothing wrong with saying that. The TSSAA has even said it and it will be done next year.  The difference is they dont come in crying before durring and after the ballgame. Wayne County, Huntingdon, Union City, and Im sure Dresden as well line up and play till the final buzzer and are glad to play anyone.  I will be glad to be in D2 myself, but I can assure you, the competition will not be like it is in the west 1A. We know that we will have our hands full if we make it to WC. Classy post wildcat!         

I got to get off of here. We are expecting clowns in the area tonight and I got to go get some shells.

You got clowns out in your neck of the woods too?

Wanna wager on that??? U really need to check out Greenback and also bet u didnt know S.Pitt Running back is ineligible as of yesterday! Even with the Running back from down south i dont think South Pitt over comes the boys from Greenback!!! Dont get me wrong S.Pitt is a good strong 1A program but will not beat gb!!!$$$$$ on it????

Not crying about provate schools at TC but every time they seem to stic the private schools in TC region it was Friendship few years ago and this time it was NCS and next year it looks like it will be Clarksville Academy after dealing with this all the time like Gordonsville and TC and other teams in our region has for past few years it becomes a problem

All this talk about buying a championship is making us 1A schools look bad. I hope us WC fans get to watch our team play NCS. WC ain't going to back up or lay down for anybody. WC went to Nashville last year and gave them all they wanted and was just about two bad plays away from having a chance to win it. I've said I think all the privates need to be in their own league and I'll stand behind it but at the same time I've enjoyed watching WC play them. If you look at overall records I'm willing to bet that over the past 10 years publics have more wins over privates than the privates do over the publics. I have great respect for TC but I never thought I would be hearing them crying about playing somebody, it's usually the other teams crying about playing TC! Where's the old TC posters at

Wait until a private school is in your region like goodpasture or friendship or NCS and deal with the private school in every sport as a region game over past 10 years like TC has had to deal with then let's see if you would feel same way

Wc's last two losses were to NCS and in playoffs but that's the way the rules were written, I don't like it but it's not NCS fault, that falls on tsssa

I know it's all on TSAA they NCS just took advantage of the rule we have played and beat all the alphabet school no problem with playing them I'm just glad last time we will ever have to deal with NCS in any form at all I wish they would move up to 2A next year for a season so They could play TC at their top form that they will be at for next few years or even have a chance to play Wayne co or Huntington with a coach and TC at their best but that won't happen since we will be 2A next year

I know it's all on TSAA they NCS just took advantage of the rule we have played and beat all the alphabet school no problem with playing them I'm just glad last time we will ever have to deal with NCS in any form at all I wish they would move up to 2A next year for a season so They could play TC at their top form that they will be at for next few years or even have a chance to play Wayne co or Huntington with a coach and TC at their best but that won't happen since we will be 2A next year

You say you are glad that you wont have to deal with NCS in any form, and then you say that you wish we were in 2A next year so you could play us when you're in top form. Which one is it? You either do or dont want to play NCS again.  You cant even win anargument with yourself. You just want to play us when you're good? I guess that is what you mean.

Edited by carguy59

I have great respect for TC but I never thought I would be hearing them crying about playing somebody, it's usually the other teams crying about playing TC! Where's the old TC posters at

Very few crying on here. Some of us just still have our blinders on. TC has a very rich tradition that only a few schools in the state will understand. A loss of any sort on the grid iron does not sit well with anyone so many have not been happy with the way the Jackets have faired the last couple of years. Spoiled, no doubt. And that shows on here as well as many struggle to accept a loss and say "your the better team, congrats" and instead "cry". I only attended 2 regural season games this yr (listened to the rest on the radio) and I could tell that TC has issues. Numerous times I saw players taking plays off and giving up. You bet your bottom dollar that wouldn't fly with previous staffs. Players would be benched if not giving 110% 100% of the time. That's how the Jackets have gained the tradition that they have. Best of luck to NCS. Maybe the Jackets will get another shot at you all in a few weeks!

Edited by BCB~MVP