Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

My son and daughter play basketball.my daughter plays volleyball. I know the campus well. I also know your entire basketball team. My son's played aau with or against most if not all. The best one left for goodpasture. Chest thumping maybe so.. I've not disrepected any program but pompous arrogant post about money and facilities? Come on man.. This is a football thread. Strength and conditioning.. Really? I would put our s and c coach up against anyone in the state. If you question that just look at Daniel Bituli. We absolutely can't wait for d21a next year. You're no ensworth, mba, ba or harpeth hall Mr. fancy pants.

You made my point for me you think small schools in 1A even have a strength and conditioning coach when TC has 3 volunteer coaches that don't even get paid a penny but it's fair for NCS to be in 1A football you have to be a teacher to even be a coach at TC I'm sure that's not the same for NCS even though TC has a indoor practice field we don't have same advantages that NCS I wonder how mans kids on NCS school share the same zip code as NCS I know in TC all 30 something kids have same zip as the school and like he said while NCS was being dominated by FRA BGA ,CPA, DCA in the regular season TC was playing all those teams in playoffs and some times they won some times TC won but we had respect for those schools and still do but as far as NCS goes you'll haven't did nuff to earn respect and you'll team is a johnny come lately I think I speak for most of 1A when I say that don't let the front door hit you where good lord split you on way out to where you belong that's at D2 and yes TC is the school that brought the idea to Table to make all private go to DII

My son and daughter play basketball.my daughter plays volleyball. I know the campus well. I also know your entire basketball team. My son's played aau with or against most if not all. The best one left for goodpasture. Chest thumping maybe so.. I've not disrepected any program but pompous arrogant post about money and facilities? Come on man.. This is a football thread. Strength and conditioning.. Really? I would put our s and c coach up against anyone in the state. If you question that just look at Daniel Bituli. We absolutely can't wait for d21a next year. You're no ensworth, mba, ba or harpeth hall Mr. fancy pants.

I didn't question your SC program I mentioned it because that was given as a reason for the sudden improvement. I mentioned the other things because those are factors in D2. I didn't bash your school by pointing those out by any means. CPA has all those things just like most D2 programs.

BTW you guys all seem to find it easy to bash other schools and people when they make valid points. It's almost as if you're incapable of acknowledging they are valid? Very odd.

Lastly, don't talk about players and teams you aren't familiar with. You've made assumptions that prove you don't know what you're talking about. Two people in that kids grade have been starters since they were freshman.

I'm certain an NCS guy would know about BA. Good call!!!

None, all of it was nonsense.this is a football thread. We will smoke you next year. 100% confident. I've seen your roster on unapproved website. Keep in mind this is a football thread. Could careless about your soccer team. I'll let you have that.

Then you'll get #3 all time. I'm confident you'll be more competitive than the last 40 years too. Congrats!!!

Good luck to all your teams in D2. It's a whole different world now. Maybe you'll miraculously get power 5 transfers in those as well to speed up the process? That's pretty common for you guys. Lol

This would be more entertaining if you didn't get so upset. 😎

Tone is lost in text. I'm entertained. Not upset. Just not up for talking about soccer, voleyball or basketball on this thread. I could care less about your facilities.. I'd love for us to play Ensworth, b.a. and mba. I honestly think We could compete. We played them all in middle school. We are chomping at the bit for d21a football next year. I promise you that.

S

Tone is lost in text. I'm entertained. Not upset. Just not up for talking about soccer, voleyball or basketball on this thread. I could care less about your facilities.. I'd love for us to play Ensworth, b.a. and mba. I honestly think We could compete. We played them all in middle school. We are chomping at the bit for d21a football next year. I promise you that.

S

I'm just hoping we both make it far enough for y'all to make it down to our facility so we can get one more round before y'all move up! WC has unfinished buisiness with NCS! WC is tough down by the creek in the playoffs

Good grief fella. Yeah I will speak for all of D2 and say nobody cares that you're coming, or CPA, or Goodpasture etc... We have all been competing against similar schools for years so all of these new schools don't matter. I honestly don't think you comprehend the high level of commitment to facilities, S and C programs, coaching, player development, and overall financial support your about to experience. The question shouldn't be posed to D2 schools, it should obviously be asked of you Dorthy because it won't be Kansas anymore.

BTW of course schools get better but folks like you pound your chest and essentially deny the rediculous talent influx to your school when neither your school history nor coaches have EVER had similar happenings. How can you dispute either of those points? The truth is you can't.

Just be objective for a moment. The similarities between your football program and CPA's basketball program are eerie. The big differences though being CPA has great facilities, a history of very good talent, and very competitive teams. Those similarities are why people look at your school and have questions. I am not suggesting anything that would violate TSSAA bylaws. I'm specifically pointing out the change from what you were to being elite in D1.

So next time you or your buddies spout off at TC/D1 supporters at least have some perspective. Yes, congrats that your program is great in D1 now but so were several schools who moved to D2 years ago. Remember that TC beat those schools while your school struggled to even win games.

First and foremost, lets remember this is a FOOTBALL thread. I dont care if you beat us in curling or frisbee golf.  Facilities? Who cares!  Maybe you will win a trophy for best restrooms or softest toilet paper in D2. You say it aint Kansas anymore. From what I see it will be worse. The stuff we will play in FOOTBALL next year in D2A won't compare to 1A football playoffs. Keep talking about the past, underwater basket weaving, facilities, whatever. This thread is about FOOTBALL and how things are now. As a matter of fact pretendersassistantcoach, this WAS about NCS and Trousdale Co. until your narcissistic self came along and sabotaged the thread. Please do start a DCS-NCS FOOTBALL thread next season. In the meantime don't disrespect the good people of TC by taking over this thread.