Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

Ummm just a small point but you do realize all the schools that beat NCS for FOUR decades are all in D2 now? Right? So to make the comment about "taking all the good teams out" is kinda odd. How many times did you even make the playoffs before the BA grad became your coach after he had a very avg career coaching JPII?

A little self awareness might be needed here. Just trying to help.

Ummm just a small point but you do realize all the schools that beat NCS for FOUR decades are all in D2 now? Right? So to make the comment about "taking all the good teams out" is kinda odd. How many times did you even make the playoffs before the BA grad became your coach after he had a very avg career coaching JPII?

A little self awareness might be needed here. Just trying to help.

Did Jeff take your girlfriend in middle school? You seem abnormally bitter!

Did Jeff take your girlfriend in middle school? You seem abnormally bitter!

Haha nope. You agree with your friend then? It's really short sighted to make fun of TC saying that and not realizing your schools history.

I'm happy for your success but making that comment is bush league.

What did I say that wasn't factual?

Edited by Playerscoach

Do you agree with your schools supporters comments? Was it necessary to make that post to the TC guy?

DCA

Pinesitterscoach, of course it wasnt "necessary" to have made that post, just like its not necessary to make this post, but it sure was fun.  Everyone and their brother, sister and cousins (which means some peoples spouses in TN) knows about the private vs public debate and it has been settled!!!! Still, they whine and gripe and cry and moan like spoiled kids who didnt get a candy bar when they begged for it at the grocery store. Talk about unnecessary posts! Funny thing is, durring the previous week they talk smack about how they

are going to play.  What the heck does it matter where our coach came from, or what his record was at PJP2?  I mean, you people do realize that every now and then a team turns the corner right?  It was ok for us to be a doormat, but Heaven forbid we get good. Are you getting in on the early whiners list for D2 next year? Get ready. Its coming!

Pinesitterscoach, of course it wasnt "necessary" to have made that post, just like its not necessary to make this post, but it sure was fun. Everyone and their brother, sister and cousins (which means some peoples spouses in TN) knows about the private vs public debate and it has been settled!!!! Still, they whine and gripe and cry and moan like spoiled kids who didnt get a candy bar when they begged for it at the grocery store. Talk about unnecessary posts! Funny thing is, durring the previous week they talk smack about how they

are going to play. What the heck does it matter where our coach came from, or what his record was at PJP2? I mean, you people do realize that every now and then a team turns the corner right? It was ok for us to be a doormat, but Heaven forbid we get good. Are you getting in on the early whiners list for D2 next year? Get ready. Its coming!

Good grief fella. Yeah I will speak for all of D2 and say nobody cares that you're coming, or CPA, or Goodpasture etc... We have all been competing against similar schools for years so all of these new schools don't matter. I honestly don't think you comprehend the high level of commitment to facilities, S and C programs, coaching, player development, and overall financial support your about to experience. The question shouldn't be posed to D2 schools, it should obviously be asked of you Dorthy because it won't be Kansas anymore.

BTW of course schools get better but folks like you pound your chest and essentially deny the rediculous talent influx to your school when neither your school history nor coaches have EVER had similar happenings. How can you dispute either of those points? The truth is you can't.

Just be objective for a moment. The similarities between your football program and CPA's basketball program are eerie. The big differences though being CPA has great facilities, a history of very good talent, and very competitive teams. Those similarities are why people look at your school and have questions. I am not suggesting anything that would violate TSSAA bylaws. I'm specifically pointing out the change from what you were to being elite in D1.

So next time you or your buddies spout off at TC/D1 supporters at least have some perspective. Yes, congrats that your program is great in D1 now but so were several schools who moved to D2 years ago. Remember that TC beat those schools while your school struggled to even win games.

Edited by Playerscoach

Playerscoach I have a feeling we are going to LOVE playing ya'll. I'm guessing you'll be whining about something new once we get into div 2 1a next year. Carguy, maybe the d2 coach t forum won't be a ghost town after all.

Whining? All your chest thumping wont help in D2. Pointing out the obvious reasons why these folks have questions all the while you rub their noses in it. Too funny.

Playing you guys will be just like the old days. Maybe you guys will add to those two career wins?

I'll try to make the football game but since I won't have one playing I won't make any promises. I'll for sure see the girls soccer and basketball games though. Little PC will be playing in those.

My son and daughter play basketball.my daughter plays volleyball. I know the campus well. I also know your entire basketball team. My son's played aau with or against most if not all. The best one left for goodpasture. Chest thumping maybe so.. I've not disrepected any program but pompous arrogant post about money and facilities? Come on man.. This is a football thread. Strength and conditioning.. Really? I would put our s and c coach up against anyone in the state. If you question that just look at Daniel Bituli. We absolutely can't wait for d21a next year. You're no ensworth, mba, ba or harpeth hall Mr. fancy pants.