Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

First and foremost, lets remember this is a FOOTBALL thread. I dont care if you beat us in curling or frisbee golf. Facilities? Who cares! Maybe you will win a trophy for best restrooms or softest toilet paper in D2. You say it aint Kansas anymore. From what I see it will be worse. The stuff we will play in FOOTBALL next year in D2A won't compare to 1A football playoffs. Keep talking about the past, underwater basket weaving, facilities, whatever. This thread is about FOOTBALL and how things are now. As a matter of fact pretendersassistantcoach, this WAS about NCS and Trousdale Co. until your narcissistic self came along and sabotaged the thread. Please do start a DCS-NCS FOOTBALL thread next season. In the meantime don't disrespect the good people of TC by taking over this thread.

You always find a way to bring a thread down. I haven't said a negative thing about your facilities. I pointed out CPA has great facilities and a winning tradition and in comparison NCS didn't. Your football surface was great in the late 80's so I assume its still top notch? I assume the others are just as good but overall they, including your gym here, are not great like CPAs and very few are. So why would top talent suddenly show up at your school when there are many more established winning programs and coaches with better resumes (not saying JB isn't good) in that area? Thats the question that has never been adequately answered by you guys.

Honestly if shining light on why some of these TC folks, as well as others, wonder about your sudden increase in talent and rise to the top is wrong then I don't want to be right. :)

Also, it's obviously a football thread but I find it disappointing you and your buddies don't care about other sports programs at NCS? I mean, your friend has kids that play other sports so you don't support them?

I think you should really open your eyes and see that Webb, USJ, St Georges, FRA, DCA, Lausanne, Davidson, FCS and others all have D1 talent on their rosters, have great S/C programs, and many coaches on each sideline that played NFL and college football. That my little Dorothy is most definitely Kansas compared to what you've seen in D1. We are more similar to your program than the schools you've been playing by a long shot.

I came into this thread after watching you guys bash a TC guy and make very short sighted comments. TC has a great history and more gold balls than your school will ever have yet you ganged up on him. It's just silly.

I have made my point many times and yet you still want to talk smack. It's obvious thats all you can do. I'm out Dorothy.

Good luck in D2 for NCS and all its teams.

Best of luck to TC this season and building back up to being a perineal powerhouse. Hartsville is a great place and New Harmony road is as beautiful an area as you'll see in TN.

Then you'll get #3 all time. I'm confident you'll be more competitive than the last 40 years too. Congrats!!!

Good luck to all your teams in D2. It's a whole different world now. Maybe you'll miraculously get power 5 transfers in those as well to speed up the process? That's pretty common for you guys. Lol

This would be more entertaining if you didn't get so upset.

There is no team on this list which would make NCS feel "it's a whole different world now". Other than probably leasing another bus, "bizness as usual". 

1 Rossville Christian Academy 117 A 2 Zion Christian Academy 127 A 3 Grace Baptist Academy 135 A 4 Ezell-Harding Christian School 154 A 5 Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 162 A 6 The King's Academy 179 A 7 Memphis Catholic High School 186 A 8 Concord Christian School 197 A 9 Tipton-Rosemark Academy 197 A 10 Fayette Academy 205 A 11 Donelson Christian Academy 209 A 12 Friendship Christian School 211 A 13 Nashville Christian School 213 A 14 Davidson Academy 223 A 15 Middle Tennessee Christian School 235 A 16 Jackson Christian School 236 A

There is no team on this list which would make NCS feel "it's a whole different world now". Other than probably leasing another bus, "bizness as usual". 

1 Rossville Christian Academy 117 A 2 Zion Christian Academy 127 A 3 Grace Baptist Academy 135 A 4 Ezell-Harding Christian School 154 A 5 Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 162 A 6 The King's Academy 179 A 7 Memphis Catholic High School 186 A 8 Concord Christian School 197 A 9 Tipton-Rosemark Academy 197 A 10 Fayette Academy 205 A 11 Donelson Christian Academy 209 A 12 Friendship Christian School 211 A 13 Nashville Christian School 213 A 14 Davidson Academy 223 A 15 Middle Tennessee Christian School 235 A 16 Jackson Christian School 236 A

Looks like easy pickens to me. Just gets easier.

Ummm just a small point but you do realize all the schools that beat NCS for FOUR decades are all in D2 now? Right? So to make the comment about "taking all the good teams out" is kinda odd. How many times did you even make the playoffs before the BA grad became your coach after he had a very avg career coaching JPII?

A little self awareness might be needed here. Just trying to help.

I wanna ask you something without trying to start anything.. Why does it matter where brothers went to high school? Or even where he coached before bc rn he is at NCS and that is what matters not the past

Looks like easy pickens to me. Just gets easier.

You are exactly right Pujo. Everyone keeps telling us that moving to D2 will a rude awakening, and I dont see anything close to Wayne County, Union City, Huntingdon, Dresden, or even Greenback for that matter. The upper echelon of 1A football has been really good for a while. The Union City team from two years ago might have won three classes in division 1 and would have dominated D21A.

I wanna ask you something without trying to start anything.. Why does it matter where brothers went to high school? Or even where he coached before bc rn he is at NCS and that is what matters not the past

Yeah, I didnt understand his point at all. Are we supposed to hire a coach from the neighborhood pee wee league. Does he think there are TSSAA rules on where a coach comes from? He is not reasonable in anything he says.

Yeah, I didnt understand his point at all. Are we supposed to hire a coach from the neighborhood pee wee league. Does he think there are TSSAA rules on where a coach comes from? He is not reasonable in anything he says.

haha I agree 😂.. I mean it almost seems he has something against D2AA privates and BA in particular and idk why haha.. anyhow brothers is a very good coach for you guys but is an even better role model to the guys on the team

You always find a way to bring a thread down. I haven't said a negative thing about your facilities. I pointed out CPA has great facilities and a winning tradition and in comparison NCS didn't. Your football surface was great in the late 80's so I assume its still top notch? I assume the others are just as good but overall they, including your gym here, are not great like CPAs and very few are. So why would top talent suddenly show up at your school when there are many more established winning programs and coaches with better resumes (not saying JB isn't good) in that area? Thats the question that has never been adequately answered by you guys.

Honestly if shining light on why some of these TC folks, as well as others, wonder about your sudden increase in talent and rise to the top is wrong then I don't want to be right. :)

Also, it's obviously a football thread but I find it disappointing you and your buddies don't care about other sports programs at NCS? I mean, your friend has kids that play other sports so you don't support them?

I think you should really open your eyes and see that Webb, USJ, St Georges, FRA, DCA, Lausanne, Davidson, FCS and others all have D1 talent on their rosters, have great S/C programs, and many coaches on each sideline that played NFL and college football. That my little Dorothy is most definitely Kansas compared to what you've seen in D1. We are more similar to your program than the schools you've been playing by a long shot.

I came into this thread after watching you guys bash a TC guy and make very short sighted comments. TC has a great history and more gold balls than your school will ever have yet you ganged up on him. It's just silly.

I have made my point many times and yet you still want to talk smack. It's obvious thats all you can do. I'm out Dorothy.

Good luck in D2 for NCS and all its teams.

Best of luck to TC this season and building back up to being a perineal powerhouse. Hartsville is a great place and New Harmony road is as beautiful an area as you'll see in TN.