Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

TC for most part is healthy accept list a lineman last week but all the starters will play Friday

That lineman (#57 I think) will make a world of difference. If I am not mistaken, he plays center. #34 for NCS lines up over the center every snap. No matter who TC puts there, snapping the ball with him in front of you will be hard enough. #57 is also a starting LB. And from what I have seen, TC doesn't have anyone that can fill that role as well. 

Yes TC is better than last year and NCS is not as good, but this could be as ugly as the 2nd half last year all 4 quarters tonight. NCS could only run 1 formation and 3 plays and win this one handily if they so choose. But.........if NCS has a timely turnover or two and TC can get a special teams TD, look out. 

That lineman (#57 I think) will make a world of difference. If I am not mistaken, he plays center. #34 for NCS lines up over the center every snap. No matter who TC puts there, snapping the ball with him in front of you will be hard enough. #57 is also a starting LB. And from what I have seen, TC doesn't have anyone that can fill that role as well.

Yes TC is better than last year and NCS is not as good, but this could be as ugly as the 2nd half last year all 4 quarters tonight. NCS could only run 1 formation and 3 plays and win this one handily if they so choose. But.........if NCS has a timely turnover or two and TC can get a special teams TD, look out.

That's really funny #57 is a good player but not best LB on the team that's #18 is best LB on the team and best defensive player on the team and I don't know where you are from but this is very disrespectful to think that NCS can run 1formation and 3 played and beat TC easily they can will score and not only if they get lucky on special teams

These are the kind of games where attitude, heart, & motivation plays as much (if not more) a part as talent & skill. So I think TC will have a greater inner fire & rise to the occasion & defeat NCS. Just my two cents worth.

Yawn.....29-7. Would be 36-0, refs showed some compassion and called back to back personal fouls on NCS, allowing TC some points. TC has some speed, but against "The Gold Standard of 1A Football", it's just not enough. The former coach leaving, understandably so, extinguished the inner fire on his way out the door. 

With NCS moving on, TC with a coach in place, should return to winning whatever the TSSAA dreams up next (districts, regions, etc.)