Sequatchie @ Upperman

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that booger trolls every sequatchie post shows he is truly worried about the Indians and his post are just hot air

if u had enuff T time under your chassity belt; u wood no Booger trolls them all.....Booger may not even get the chance to see his Irish gainst Squatchy again cause we got sum adjustments to make in order to overcome sum busted knees and ankles

...but if Fant and his staff manage to right the Irish ship and get to the valley; u may may want to consult with the Boogers lil teepee dwellin friend that wears the big feathered hat over there......Booger dont care for crow;  but can stomach it...u will choke on it

hold your thought; just in case the Irsih get there

Booger just sayin being-sick.gif

Where is BoldDust? We're about to upset the Squatch!!!

Looking forward to hitting Upperman right in their mouth Go Indians

Look here old crow, ol' Bolddust is a busy man this time of year. It's harvest time. You yuppie hipsters from upperman wouldn't know nothing about hard work and dedication to the soil though. where is upperman anyway? i didn't even realize y'all had a football program til i checked the schedule Saturday morning (Bolddust never looks ahead).

It's just like I tell coach when he calls me for advice while watching film, when it's Squatch-thirty, you know what time it is. Squatch wins this one by about 47. upperman reminds me a lot of Grundy county: disgraceful.

Who's next?

Look here old crow, ol' Bolddust is a busy man this time of year. It's harvest time. You yuppie hipsters from upperman wouldn't know nothing about hard work and dedication to the soil though. where is upperman anyway? i didn't even realize y'all had a football program til i checked the schedule Saturday morning (Bolddust never looks ahead).

It's just like I tell coach when he calls me for advice while watching film, when it's Squatch-thirty, you know what time it is. Squatch wins this one by about 47. upperman reminds me a lot of Grundy county: disgraceful.

Who's next?

Since you seem to have short term memory I will remind you who Upperman is. Upperman is the team that came in your house last year on the final game and took the region title. Now even if you do win this game during a down year for them, the best you can be is 1-1 against Upperman. So check the cockiness at the door sir.  

Since you seem to have short term memory I will remind you who Upperman is. Upperman is the team that came in your house last year on the final game and took the region title. Now even if you do win this game during a down year for them, the best you can be is 1-1 against Upperman. So check the cockiness at the door sir.  

You know it's a 4-5 kinda season when you have to bring up last year...

You remind me a lot of some of the boys we had here at the Squatch on that '88 team; lazy and foolish.

Hoss, you might live in Putnam county, but your daddy lives in Sequatchie county, and come Friday, you're gonna get spanked. Don't make your Squatch daddy take his belt off.

tired of talking about teams like these jokers we've got this week, who's next?

Who's next?

We will be waiting BoldDust!!!! Come on down to Baxter and grab a cheeseburger buddy. Get ready to watch some real football ole friend.